New to using peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

4Irishmen*

I have some sort tear in my shoulder. I have bcp-157 & TB500.
The dosing is confusing for me. I’m not to sharp..lol. Any input would be great.
I use the small IU (1ML) syringes. I have been using 30 IU’s twice a day.
Last question can you cycle year round ?
Different peptides would be changed monthly ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

The problem with giving advice on dosing is there is nothing available in human usage. Here is only a suggestion based on what I am using.....1mg of TB500 2x/wk and 500mcg of BPC 157 daily. On cycling, keep using it until the pain is gone. 4-6 weeks, beyond that noting is really known.

granger

yes 30iu is meaningless to anyone here... one iu is used for insulin and 2 depends on how much bac water you added aswell as how many mg in your vile. ie should speak in mcg not size of your syringe or iu. ie are u saying u filled ur vile with 1ml or what info are u giving us about 1ml syringe?

seems like folks respond pretty quickly to BPC and there are already known side effects and it has never been studied for side effect dose response never mind long term or dosage.. ie adohnia (sp) or flat mood no ups or downs, which to me seems sketchy as personally antidepressants should be last resort... as despite sooo many RX for those things mental health seems to be getting worse, and apparently lack of serotonin isn't a major cause of depression... probably targeting dopamine would work much better but likely would be far more addictive. point being messing with your brain should be approached with caution IMO. ANYHOO, off topic.

at any rate, to me less is more and approach cautiously. try a smaller dose for a few weeks and see if that worked.. then could take some time off and try a larger dose.. some folks literally get pain relief with a few injections and no need to continue.. ive stated this before, but what's interesting is antidepressants are Rx for pain and have been found to heal tendon bone connections/ulcers and fractures and have similar side effects to BPC, and because of how fast folks seem to respond to BPC my FEELING is that u cant heal a tendon in a few days or a week(and never see anyone with MRI confirming) but can make it feel better that quickly. I would be pretty scared of something that can grow tendons in a week or 2 as what else is it growing/overgrowing in our bodies? and BPC does have side effects similar to antidepressants aswell as of course even advertised as one. may do more than one thing at once, like reducing stress hormones which help healing because stops brain signalling pain, and perhaps does help particular tendon fibroblasts a little bit aswell.. what's interesting to me at least is maybe the chinese meds were onto something eating strange parts of animals for medical conditions, perhaps they are getting different peptides or hormones ie perhaps eating animal tripe has BPC aswell and eating can give u some or perhaps has slightly different peptide that is even better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me