New to the site

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cmpitre

Hey guys I’m new to this site. I posted a question on Facebook on the LMHR group and someone suggested I post on this site my question.

These are my numbers from my last labs. I am pretty good at staying mostly carnivore every once and a while I have a piece of Keto Brick as a snack. 16/8 fasting. I hit the weights 5 days a week but my body composition stays pretty much the same. I see people go Keto and Carnivore and completely recomp. I’ve been doing this for a couple years with not much to show for it. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 4D15E07D-1A30-453D-B6A4-56BE56DD57F6.jpeg
    4D15E07D-1A30-453D-B6A4-56BE56DD57F6.jpeg
    891.3 KB · Views: 101
  • D232F17F-F6ED-4614-A8D2-3A82D44C23D2.jpeg
    D232F17F-F6ED-4614-A8D2-3A82D44C23D2.jpeg
    736.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 7560886E-A7FC-4D88-80BC-7C4817FBD883.jpeg
    7560886E-A7FC-4D88-80BC-7C4817FBD883.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 123
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your LDL cholesterol is very high, I'm sure you know that. Your fasting glucose it's somewhat high, have you ever had your A1C check?

Do you eat high-fat and low protein? It would be better for your glucose levels, if you don't eat too much protein. Protein can be converted into carbs. But your triglycerides are excellent. If you would eat healthy nuts, it should lower your LDL cholesterol.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys I’m new to this site. I posted a question on Facebook on the LMHR group and someone suggested I post on this site my question.

These are my numbers from my last labs. I am pretty good at staying mostly carnivore every once and a while I have a piece of Keto Brick as a snack. 16/8 fasting. I hit the weights 5 days a week but my body composition stays pretty much the same. I see people go Keto and Carnivore and completely recomp. I’ve been doing this for a couple years with not much to show for it. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Although your TT is 625 ng/dl is a descent level.....but because your SHBG is high 57.8 nmol/L.....your FT levels are sub-par and on the lower end as you can clearly see on your lab results 9.9 pg/ml (8.7-25.1).....top it of with the fact that your LH is high.

Mind you the FT testing method used direct immunoassay is inaccurate and if the only way to truly know where your FT level sits is to have it tested using the most accurate method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

Or you can simply use the newer TruT calculator available online for free as it has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard ED.

When using the TruT calculator with a TT 625 ng/dL, SHBG 57.8 nmol/L and Albumin of 4.8 g/dL than your FT is 16.98 ng/dL (right at the bottom end of the reference range of 16-31 ng/dL).

Most men do well having FT levels in the 30 ng/dL range.....mind you many can do well with mid range levels around 23.5 ng/dL.

Your FT levels are sub-par and most likely having a negative effect on not only body composition but overall health.

How do you feel overall?

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Your cholesterol/ldl need to be addressed and your DHEA-S is low (look into supplementation).

Cmpitre

I feel great. Not too concerned with LDL due to my Triglyceride/HDL ratio. I am concerned about SHBG which when talking with my doctor they didn’t have anything to say. They went straight to my cholesterol wanting to prescribe a statin. I eat mostly a carnivore diet. High protein high fat none to little carbs. Also reason for no concern on cholesterol is my c reactive protein is low. I really need help on getting my Free Test optimized. I am very consistent with what I eat calorically and with my workouts but not seeing much results.

Vince

Super Moderator
I feel great. Not too concerned with LDL due to my Triglyceride/HDL ratio. I am concerned about SHBG which when talking with my doctor they didn’t have anything to say. They went straight to my cholesterol wanting to prescribe a statin. I eat mostly a carnivore diet. High protein high fat none to little carbs. Also reason for no concern on cholesterol is my c reactive protein is low. I really need help on getting my Free Test optimized. I am very consistent with what I eat calorically and with my workouts but not seeing much results.
I don't know of anyone who was able to lower or raise their shpg.

Vince

Super Moderator
How to lower your sex hormone binding globulin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching