New to Defy: Protocol and Supplies - Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddard

Hallandale is becoming known, 1, for barely filling their vials when our clinic and Dr have been here stating that vials are overfilled by as much as 1mL to account for any loss thru use. Twice now I have tracked Hallandales 5mL vials and proven that this overfilling is not true with a no loss u100 insulin syringe. 2, Hallandale's Cyp is harder to fill and inject, that's proven. 3, Hallandales labeling that draws attention (see above specifically), 4, Hallandales metal caps and tabs on the vial are a scratch hazard to skin, 5, one member proved with his own testing that his Hallandale vial was corrupted and he was not pulling the numbers TT/FT that he had previously from another Pharm.

So those are the facts with Hallandale.

Interesting information about the filling of vials. With my most recent 5ml vial from Hallandale I should have gotten 25 injections out of it (I inject .2 ml three times a week), but I was able to get 26 injections out of my most recent vial. I use a 29g 1/2 insulin syringe.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hallandale is becoming known, 1, for barely filling their vials when our clinic and Dr have been here stating that vials are overfilled by as much as 1mL to account for any loss thru use. Twice now I have tracked Hallandales 5mL vials and proven that this overfilling is not true with a no loss u100 insulin syringe. 2, Hallandale's Cyp is harder to fill and inject, that's proven. 3, Hallandales labeling that draws attention (see above specifically), 4, Hallandales metal caps and tabs on the vial are a scratch hazard to skin, 5, one member proved with his own testing that his Hallandale vial was corrupted and he was not pulling the numbers TT/FT that he had previously from another Pharm.

So those are the facts with Hallandale.

1. You're not considering adhesion to the inside of the vial, so if it's filled to 5.6mL but you get out 5mL, then it has done it's job.

2. Proven, where? Simply saying it, isn't proof.

3. I don't see a significant difference.

20170418_182931[1].jpg

20170418_182830[1].jpg

20170418_182818[1].jpg

4. I agree on that one.

5. Where? Also N=1. Gotta keep in mind that even measuring the previous dose incorrectly a tiny tiny bit will alter numbers, SHBG changes, other drugs that person is taking may change, and not to mention so many guys here change their protocol when they change their underwear. I wouldn't take that as proof that their testosterone is underdosed...

Almost all of what you've said is an opinion with anecdotes to support them, and you didn't even post any links to the "source" of this one guy who had different levels.

It's a beginning protocol and it shouldn't be there, and following this forum is all you have to do to find out Defy is moving to basic inclusion of Anastrozole, really only noticeable since the new Dr/PA/Nurses have come on board. It's a distinct and noticeable departure from previous.

Half the dudes on here don't even post their labs, and I correctly predicted that OP had a relatively high T/E2 ratio, so you're essentially concluding that defy is using cookie cutter protocols without any of the facts. Guys leave out SO much information.

What would you do if a guy had "300 total and 20 E2"? What do you think is going to happen when you increase him to 800 total testosterone?

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Yes, the prescription-specific labeling from Hallandale looks like I printed it out on my inkjet with the black running low. That is Hallandale's issue though and not Defy's. Empower just has a much better presentation.

That should be considered as something important however - especially for sending this stuff to guys who are new to this and are already nervous/anxious and hypogonadal and maybe not thinking straight. They should have all of the reassurance possible that this is exactly what they need and that it's first-class. Even if you and I know that the medication inside is completely fine, some people might question it.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I don't know how I feel about the inclusion of an AI from the start. I guess that's erring on the side of caution. Because you just don't know for sure how someone will react. Over on the FB group, people are completely over-the-top obsessed with AI's and dosing and hitting a specific E2 number. It's a ratio, not a target number. And all you can do is predict what will happen and what is needed based on your data at hand and experience.

I definitely needed an AI when I started with Defy - I was in really bad shape - tearing up over dramatic stunt scenes in car commercials.. But those E2 problems were ultimately because of my injection protocols and frequency since I'm lower SHBG. Now that I've been on daily injections I don't feel that I need it at all. In fact, it's possibly doing more harm than good at this point.

CoastWatcher

I don't know how I feel about the inclusion of an AI from the start. I guess that's erring on the side of caution. Because you just don't know for sure how someone will react. Over on the FB group, people are completely over-the-top obsessed with AI's and dosing and hitting a specific E2 number. It's a ratio, not a target number. And all you can do is predict what will happen and what is needed based on your data at hand and experience.

I definitely needed an AI when I started with Defy - I was in really bad shape - tearing up over dramatic stunt scenes in car commercials.. But those E2 problems were ultimately because of my injection protocols and frequency since I'm lower SHBG. Now that I've been on daily injections I don't feel that I need it at all. In fact, it's possibly doing more harm than good at this point.

Daily injections, which I've engaged in for nearly two years, specifically were started to avoid an AI and deal with low SHBG. It's met my expectations.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me