New protocol nipple sensitivity need advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

So some of you know that I switch my protocol I used to do three times a week injection 60 milligrams of testosterone 50 milligrams of nandrolone and 200ius of hcg. My current is injecting every other day 50 milligrams of testosterone 42 milligrams of nandrolone and 200ius of hcg. I am noticed some weird nipple sensation kind of like an aching and increased sensitivity at first I thought it was just maybe in my head but it keeps happening off and on so my question is my blood draw it's towards the end of April do you think I should stay where I'm at or should I try lowering the testosterone or lowering HCG or possibly increasing the testosterone I got about 4 weeks before my blood draw and was wondering if I should stay the course or if I should make a change now I know without labs it's hard to say pretty much a shot in the dark trying to treat a symptom without any guidance but any advice would be appreciated thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

What caused you to make the changes, which aren't dramatic, by any means, in your protocol? How long ago did you make the change and when did you notice those issues that concern you? When I changed from twice weekly to daily injections (less overall testosterone per week), my nipples itched and burned for three weeks.

I would certainly, and carefully, monitor your response, but I'd not make any other adjustment in the absence of labs. That's the way to the rabbit hole of confusion.

Last edited:

PAUL-E

Thanks for the quick reply the change was a decision to try to get dialed in better as morning wood was here and there I just felt that some improvement might be seen because of my lower SHBG and my last total testosterone levels where is in the low-mid 700s and my free was slightly low in there range. Yeah I think you're right and I should stay the course till I get blood work done and make a educated decision from there thanks for the advice and I feel a lot better knowing that you went through some similar Sensations this also happened when I first started trt so maybe just the change in the protocol thanks

DRay

So some of you know that I switch my protocol I used to do three times a week injection 60 milligrams of testosterone 50 milligrams of nandrolone and 200ius of hcg. My current is injecting every other day 50 milligrams of testosterone 42 milligrams of nandrolone and 200ius of hcg. I am noticed some weird nipple sensation kind of like an aching and increased sensitivity at first I thought it was just maybe in my head but it keeps happening off and on so my question is my blood draw it's towards the end of April do you think I should stay where I'm at or should I try lowering the testosterone or lowering HCG or possibly increasing the testosterone I got about 4 weeks before my blood draw and was wondering if I should stay the course or if I should make a change now I know without labs it's hard to say pretty much a shot in the dark trying to treat a symptom without any guidance but any advice would be appreciated thanks

If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking nandrolone?

PAUL-E

Check prolactin. I'm pretty sure nandrolone can spike it dramatically.
I think that would be in the higher doses last time I had it checked and there was no increase at all I'm also to have it rechecked when I do my next blood work. Good idea though thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me