New blood work in

Buy Lab Tests Online
So this time I had to have my labs drawn through quest so the levels are a little bit different. Three weeks ago I changed my dosage from 200 MG per week, to 140 MG per week, injected EOD. My biggest symptom I am having his water retention in my lower legs .. I have also still been taking 500iu 2x week of HCG .

Attachments

• 9188CFE0-45E6-4BE7-BFDB-0F390467929D.png
    9188CFE0-45E6-4BE7-BFDB-0F390467929D.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 6C647831-C8C7-4D78-9759-DDB9942ECF87.png
    6C647831-C8C7-4D78-9759-DDB9942ECF87.png
    540 KB · Views: 70
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
E is way too high, is especially way too high for your SHBG. You need to further reduce your dosing such that your Free T is not over the lab range. See how high the FT is? You likewise have a ton of Free Estradiol, too. YOu should include that test "Estradiol, Free" in future tests in addition to the Sens LC/MS/MS.

Start there...reduce your dose and thus your Free T.

E is way too high, is especially way too high for your SHBG. You need to further reduce your dosing such that your Free T is not over the lab range. See how high the FT is? You likewise have a ton of Free Estradiol, too. YOu should include that test "Estradiol, Free" in future tests in addition to the Sens LC/MS/MS.

Start there...reduce your dose and thus your Free T.

Is having low shbg a bad thing or good thing?

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think the water retention is from your high E2 levels. Shbg usually requires more frequent injections to feel good, some members with low shbg go to everyday injections.

I would think the water retention is from your high E2 levels. Shbg usually requires more frequent injections to feel good, some members with low shbg go to everyday injections.
Thank you.. I’m trying to research, trying to get as much info as I can on shbg, also trying to lower my e2, it’s been a mind fuck for me wether to use my ai or not, i just want this water weight, swelling in my lower legs and feet to go away

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you.. I’m trying to research, trying to get as much info as I can on shbg, also trying to lower my e2, it’s been a mind have sex for me wether to use my ai or not, i just want this water weight, swelling in my lower legs and feet to go away
I would think that you will need to start taking an AI to lower your E2 levels and hopefully get rid of your water retention.

So drop my dose even more? I’m currently at 140, should I drop all the way down to 100 per week?

I would but not such a drastic change. 30mg/EOD...again...the prime driver in your E problem is that you have too much T...get it? Throwing an AI at your E is actually counter-productive as this time. It may be that you still need an AI but you need to reduce your T, first.

Systemlord

As an example I'm on 20mg EOD I hit 496 ng/dL with Free T at the top of the ranges, free testosterone is what matters. Men with higher SHBG require more total testosterone to reach the same free testosterone as low SHBG men, so the point is low SHBG men require less total testosterone.

As an example I'm on 20mg EOD I hit 496 ng/dL with Free T at the top of the ranges, free testosterone is what matters. Men with higher SHBG require more total testosterone to reach the same free testosterone as low SHBG men, so the point is low SHBG men require less total testosterone.
Thank you for breaking it down for me

*** update ***
I change my protocol six weeks ago and got my new bloodwork in today. I changed from 140 MG per week split into two doses, to 17 mg ed, as suggested due to my Low SHBG, and I started taking .50 MG of Arimidex to times per week, due to my high estradiol symptoms . My estradiol is now at 16, it was at 72, I could tell the way that I have been feeling that I was getting pretty low. I’m not too sure what adjustments to make at this point, but I feel like my estradiol need to come up a little as I have felt way less energy, Morningwood, exercise energy. On a positive dropping my estradiol did fix my problem of water retention .. I will post labs below.. I also dropped the hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me