Needle size

Buy Lab Tests Online
Is a 25g 5/8 inch 1ml insulin syringe going to work just as good as a regular 25g 5/8 inch 1 ml needle for a quad injection? I have always used the needle with a detachable syringe but am seeing the same size in the insulin needle is much cheaper. Don't see why it would make a difference but just wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking anything?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm pretty lean Nelson no more then 14 percent bf percent. Should I be going deeper? I've always done quads cause it's pain free and that's where I started with my first doctor years ago and have never had a problem. I know u like shoulders but it's easier for me to reach quads.
QUOTE=Nelson Vergel;38624]How much fat do you have on your guads? And why inject in such troublesome area?[/QUOTE]

The 5/8 inch 25 gauge needle has always worked just fine in quads I just wasn't sure if an insulin syringe that same size would change anything and wanted to be sure.

chrismez

I don't think they make a permanently attached 25g 5/8 needle insulin syringe. They make 27 gauge 5/8 one. I checked allegro medical and the one that says 25g 5/8 insulin syringe has a detachable needle.. Or maybe I read it wrong..

chrismez

That's the one I looked at. it has a detachable needle so its not really a typical insulin syringe, those are one piece. there is no difference between the one you looked at or any other 2 piece syringe...

It didn't look detachable to me but it should work either way hopefully lol. My screen is small so it's hard to see . I just know my old 25 g 5/8 in were a normal syringe not an insulin syringe but 25 g 5/8 should all be the same result wise in the end I feel.

That's the one I looked at. it has a detachable needle so its not really a typical insulin syringe, those are one piece. there is no difference between the one you looked at or any other 2 piece syringe...

Check out Healthykin.com
https://www.healthykin.com/p-5052-bd-tuberculin-syringe-with-needle.aspx
https://www.healthykin.com/p-5048-bd-precisionglide-single-use-hypodermic-needles.aspx

I just bought 2 boxes of 100 /syringe with removable needles & 1 box of 20G needle tips for:

[TD="width: 40%"]BD PrecisionGlide Single-Use Hypodermic Needles-20G x 1", Box of 100[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"]1[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"]$3.95[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%"]$3.95[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"][/TD]

[TD="width: 10%"]309626[/TD]
[TD="width: 40%"]BD Tuberculin Syringe with Needle-25G x 5/8", Box of 100[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"]2[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"]$9.95[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%"]$19.90[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"][/TD]

Order Notes:
None