Need help understanding my dosage on Atrevis Cream .

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marcuswalliby

Can anybody explain dosage strengths to me in regards to the cream,at 75 mgs four pumps a day is that considered a light dose because I seem to be doing okay although things could be better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Can anybody explain dosage strengths to me in regards to the cream,at 75 mgs four pumps a day is that considered a light dose because I seem to be doing okay although things could be better?
It's more about the absorption and the dosage. If you absorb topicals well, you'll get high levels with a light dose.

I could take a bath in T cream and not get very far.

Markee

I've been on TRT for a long time maybe over 20yrs already. I recently switched over from injectable to Atrevis cream. A few things I noticed applying it to my upper arm instead of my scrotum made very little difference in my blood work test levels and believe it or not just applying it once a day instead of twice made very little difference also. Another thing the stuff really accelerated my hair loose. In the end, after about 2yrs, I switched back to the straight-up injectables which I personally feel work better for me. Also, the below link is the cheapest place I was able to find to buy it

www.cfspharmacy.pharmacy/human-medicine/hormone-replacement-therapy/testosterone-compounded

Marcuswalliby

I've been on TRT for a long time maybe over 20yrs already. I recently switched over from injectable to Atrevis cream. A few things I noticed applying it to my upper arm instead of my scrotum made very little difference in my blood work test levels and believe it or not just applying it once a day instead of twice made very little difference also. Another thing the stuff really accelerated my hair loose. In the end, after about 2yrs, I switched back to the straight-up injectables which I personally feel work better for me. Also, the below link is the cheapest place I was able to find to buy it

www.cfspharmacy.pharmacy/human-medicine/hormone-replacement-therapy/testosterone-compounded
Thank you for the advice ,I have also noticed an increase in hair loss in one area ,I am willing to accept the fact it can increase the speed in which we lose our hair due to the higher DHT levels and the aging process .I am not ready to start injecting yet and purchasing test cream from the US would not be easy as I am Canadian .Even on the light dose I am on I have been lucky enough to add a significant amount of muscle all in the first six weeks .I have however been lifting for more then four and a half decades and I have from what Ive been told great genetics ,even naturally I did very well .Another plus for me is replacement therapy has had profound effect on my anxiety level .There are so many positive things .I was told however I had borderline BPH ,I feel my primary physician is just trying to discourage me from doing treatment ,I understand where he is coming from and the way these guys think .Right now I have a few more weeks to go and I will do the lab work and see where things sit .I don't believe I am having absorption issues with the way I have been responding but the dose is just a little too low judging by what I see others taking in the way of compounded creams go .I appreciate any feedback I can get as I am new to my TRT journey .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me