Need Help Sourcing FSH

Buy Lab Tests Online

StillPushin

Guys, my wife just surprised me at dinner tonight - she's pregnant!! Apparently, the FSH/HCG combo works!! I got two ZERO sperm count SA's last May and August after trying for almost a year to get pregnant. Did 90 days of HCG/FSH from Sept - Dec. Apparently, it works!!!
Congratulations man! A couple years ago I did the exact same protocol on the advice of a member here, my story is almost identical to yours! Even worked in the same amount of time to get my wife pregnant. I’m about to do the exact same protocol again, we’re trying for number 2. Wishing you guys the best!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Congratulations man! A couple years ago I did the exact same protocol on the advice of a member here, my story is almost identical to yours! Even worked in the same amount of time to get my wife pregnant. I’m about to do the exact same protocol again, we’re trying for number 2. Wishing you guys the best!
Thanks so much! Still feeling a bit surreal. Had to first sono this week - totally real and crazy. I couldn't help being a bit pessimistic. So glad this worked how it theoretically should have. Only problem now is this lack of compounded HCG and FSH in the U.S. At least for the time being. Hope that others who need it are able to successfully source it.

nikolai269

Sorry Nelson - wasn't sure if I could share the source here. I ordered HMG via napsgear.org. It's a reputable site (many, many reviews online) where guys get gear for steroid cycles. Not my interest, but they also sell "ancillaries" and PCT products, which include HCG and HMG. For those of us who have prescriptions for medications, but nowhere to fill them (at a decent price, at least), I would call it a quasi-legal alternative until whoever in the FDA comes to their senses.

I ordered the HMG from Cadila Pharmacies in India, which as best as I can tell, is a subsidiary of Bayer. Have only been taking their product for a week, so cannot report on results yet. Can say, however, that I have read about and talked to others who had good results with their product. I intend to continue taking their HMG product at 75iu 3x/week. My understanding is that HMG has 75iu of FSH and 75iu of HCG - so this should suffice the same level of FSH I was taking before.

On that note, I'm happy to announce that I got my SA results back. Just as a reminder, after two azoospermic SA results, I did a protocol of HCG and FSH for 90 days, without reducing my TRT dose. Just ended that protocol in mid-December. Did an SA last week, and got the results today:

Total Motility: 61% >38
Forward Progression: 78% >32
Concentration: 2.3m/ml >14.9m
Total Count: 5.5m >38.9m

So, went from zero sperm, to low sperm count; which in my opinion, is awesome! It means the medication is doing something. I mentioned and commented on another thread - I've read of a couple of instances where the HCG+HMG protocol may take up to 6-7 mos to be back into "normal" ranges. And, my doc pointed out that the motility and forward progression numbers are good, as at the least the sperm I'm producing appear to motile and healthy.

So, starting last week, I'm doing a protocol of HCG 500iu HCG 2x/week, HMG 75iu 3x/week, and my typical TRT does of 80mg T 2x/week. Will test again sometime in likely April, and continue trying my best to give mama what she's looking for in the meantime LOL.
I'm no expert but maybe more time and a much higher hcg dose while retaining the HMG dose would possibly have massively increased your count? It's to my knowledge you usually still need higher or high dose of hcg with the HMG to get the full effect of it all while maintaining test dosage but I may or may not be wrong.

Arcane

Thanks so much! Still feeling a bit surreal. Had to first sono this week - totally real and crazy. I couldn't help being a bit pessimistic. So glad this worked how it theoretically should have. Only problem now is this lack of compounded HCG and FSH in the U.S. At least for the time being. Hope that others who need it are able to successfully source it.
did you stay on TRT when you conceived?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching