Need Advice on Getting the ball rolling on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

busa2009

Im currently in the Atlanta,GA region. Im wanting to do the discount lab pre trt test first. After that Im at a lost as to how to move forward in TRT... My question would be do i take my results to a Dr. and hope he reads them correctly and give me the prescription i need. If anyone is seeing or know of a great TRT Dr here in the Atlanta area i would greatly appreciate knowing who they are..So, any advice as to how to move forward or get started in this process?

Done some research this is what request a test charge for the same panel:
Thank you for contacting Request A Test. The pricing for the these tests are as follows:

LH - 49.00
FSH - 59.00
Free and Total Testosterone 129.00
PSA - 49.00
Estradiol (sensitive) - 109.00
TSH - 39.00
Lipid Panel 29.00
CMP - 29.00
CBC - 29.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you have private insurance I'd suggest going to a Dr first with that list of labs and your symptoms and see if they'll agree to run those, at least in that way your insurance would kick in for them vs. you paying out of pocket. If that's not an option, by all means get the tests and come back to us with the results...we can give you some insight.

busa2009

yeah i have insurance but its crap...I hope i posted this in the correct section if not i apologize.. Ok i will get the test ran here at discount labs and then come back here for advice on moving forward..

PAUL-E

Any time you post labs you should post reference ranges. Read the stickys get some ideas lot of resources on this site if you find a doc and they want you too inject every two weeks or more RUN! also I would look into HCG with TRT.

I would test
LH/FSH
testosterone total
testosterone free
SHBG
estrogen sensitive
TSH
free T4
freeT3
reverses T3
PSA
IGF-1(for a baseline)
check this out
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

yeah i have insurance but its crap...I hope i posted this in the correct section if not i apologize.. Ok i will get the test ran here at discount labs and then come back here for advice on moving forward..

Just one more point...look at your insurance and see if you have something called a "Lab Card"...I have one as part of my coverage and it pays 100% of my labs, no deductible and it's honored by Quest Labs. I had no idea about it til I saw a sign at the lab and then found the logo on my insurance card. Good Luck.

CoastWatcher

Im currently in the Atlanta,GA region. Im wanting to do the discount lab pre trt test first. After that Im at a lost as to how to move forward in TRT... My question would be do i take my results to a Dr. and hope he reads them correctly and give me the prescription i need. If anyone is seeing or know of a great TRT Dr here in the Atlanta area i would greatly appreciate knowing who they are..So, any advice as to how to move forward or get started in this process?

Thank you for contacting Request A Test. The pricing for the these tests are as follows:

LH - 49.00
FSH - 59.00
PSA - 49.00
TSH - 39.00
Lipid Panel 29.00
CMP - 29.00
CBC - 29.00

http://atlantaendocrine.com/medicalservices/male-hormone-problems.htm

Dr. Scott Isaacs is an Atlanta endocrinologist who has written and spoken on hypogonadism. I do NOT have personal experience/knowledge of Dr. Isaac, I don't live in Atlanta, I have only read a paper he wrote. I also acknowledge, and many here will back me up, that endocrinologists can be years behind the times in terms of contemporary TRT...but I did appreciate his paper.

Consider testing through Discountedlabs.com

I believe their prices are somewhat lower.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

LH - 49.00
FSH - 59.00
PSA - 49.00
TSH - 39.00
Lipid Panel 29.00
CMP - 29.00
CBC - 29.00

You will save money on most on http://www.discountedlabs.com/choose-your-test/

But like Vince Carter said, check with your insurance first before you decide to spend cash.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me