Need Advice from Thailand

Buy Lab Tests Online

InThailand

I live in rural Thailand.I am 52 years old.
I thought I had Fibromyalgia for the last 10 years,maybe I had.

I just started to hear about HRT a while back and thought it may help me.
So I said I would try one thing first without any tests and see how it went just to see
if HRT was the way to go.
So I started taking Armour Thyroid and felt better.
Then I started taking 2 Testocaps per day for 2 weeks and felt better again.
Then I upped to 4 testocaps a day for 2 weeks.

Now I feel a lot better and am sure that HRT will help me and I want to start doing things the right way.
I would like to change to testosterone injections because of the price.

I know I should have got tests done before I started but I didn't.
I have been on 2 tablets of Armour Thyroid per day for a month,
2 testocaps a day for the first 2 weeks of that month
and 4 testocaps a day for the second 2 weeks of that month

The testocaps were 40mg and the
Armour Thiroyd from Greater Pharma, each tablet contains 35mcg of T4 and 8.31mcg of T3.

What do you think I should do now.
What's it like to transfer from testocaps to injections and how do you calculate the equivalent dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Typically 50mg twice weekly will get most men to high normal, but everyone is different. SHBG levels need to be measured and that value will ultimately determine injection frequency.

Oral testosterone is a big no no.

madman

Super Moderator
I live in rural Thailand.I am 52 years old.
I thought I had Fibromyalgia for the last 10 years,maybe I had.

I just started to hear about HRT a while back and thought it may help me.
So I said I would try one thing first without any tests and see how it went just to see
if HRT was the way to go.
So I started taking Armour Thyroid and felt better.
Then I started taking 2 Testocaps per day for 2 weeks and felt better again.
Then I upped to 4 testocaps a day for 2 weeks.

Now I feel a lot better and am sure that HRT will help me and I want to start doing things the right way.
I would like to change to testosterone injections because of the price.

I know I should have got tests done before I started but I didn't.
I have been on 2 tablets of Armour Thyroid per day for a month,
2 testocaps a day for the first 2 weeks of that month
and 4 testocaps a day for the second 2 weeks of that month

The testocaps were 40mg and the
Armour Thiroyd from Greater Pharma, each tablet contains 35mcg of T4 and 8.31mcg of T3.

What do you think I should do now.
What's it like to transfer from testocaps to injections and how do you calculate the equivalent dose.

Blood tests are critical.....taking exogenous testosterone let alone thyroid meds without knowing where your natural levels sit is careless!

InThailand

I take Testosterone Undecanoate 40mg.
I think that this is o.k to take orally as it doesn't damage the liver
like the old style oral testosterone.It's the same as Andriol Testocaps.
Can any one confirm this.

Can I change from this to injections without a temporary crash.How much Testocaps is the
equivalent dose of 50mg inject-able testosterone.

What tests should I get

Systemlord

Oral testosterone has a low bioavailability, it's why no one uses it. Injectable testosterone is 100 percent absorbed and bioavailability is as much as you body can hold onto.

You can't compare mgs per mgs when going from tropicals ->oral testosterone->injectable testosterone.

Total T
Free T
SHBG
Estradiol Sensitive (E2)
LH-Luteneizing Hormone
FSH-Folicle stimulating hormone
Prolactin
Cortisol
Ferritin
Thyroid Panel
CBC-complete blood count
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Lipid profile/panel

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I agree with Madman. We're not here to bash on you friend, but there are factors and variables you're not thinking about, which could really impact you negatively .. It's not only what your hormone levels are presenting, but equally important to see how CBC's, metabolic profile, PSA, lipids, etc.

The thyroid alone will have a multitude of variables involved, like Reverse T3, antibodies, and other sub-related assays like iron & ferritin, cortisol, D3, electrolyte overview, etc.

With any real conscience, I can't offer any conversions or dosage suggestions, and/or suggestions on how to pursue your protocol. My only suggestion is that you go see a doctor, and you run all the needed blood labs. Even if you had low testosterone, you don't even know if you're "primary" or "secondary" hypo (?), and maybe the initial baseline labs would have warranted further investigation with the testes or pituitary, all depending how gonadotropin levels resulted. Maybe SHBG is really high, impacting the free testosterone?? It's all a mystery!

InThailand

I realize I have to get tests done.I just the Thyroid and oral test to see if this was a hormone problem.Now that I know that it is I want to get tests done.

It's expensive for me to go to the nearest city and stay in a hotel and have tests done.Do I need to get all those tests that SystemLord recommended.I know I should ideally but is there a shorter list I could get done untill I can afford the rest.

Pongo

Everything on that list will cost about 3000-4000THB ($100- $120) from any blood test clinic. You may have a problem finding the Estradiol Sensitive (E2) test & will probably only find the standard Estradiol (E2) test depending on your location. It's just what worked for me & by no means accurate but you will need to half the Estradiol (E2) standard test to get close to the Sensitive test. Try not to go much under 50 on the standard E2 test is a good marker IMHO.

Total T
Free T
SHBG
Estradiol Sensitive (E2)
LH-Luteneizing Hormone
FSH-Folicle stimulating hormone
Prolactin
Cortisol
Ferritin
Thyroid Panel
CBC-complete blood count
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Lipid profile/panel

InThailand

O.K,Thanks for your help guys.
There seems to be a consensus on the list of tests.
Is that a standard list.

I will go and have tests done on the first of next month.

Could somebody give me a list of what tests are included on the Thyroid panel,the comprehensive metabolic panel and the lipid profile/panel.
They might not know what you mean by those in Thailand

Pongo

The 2000THB price Free Testosterone includes SHBG.

price list blood test.jpg

Last edited:

Pongo

Yes I am. These were the prices from my old blood test clinic. They seem about to the usual prices for tests unless you go to a top end hospital which is much more expensive. Easy to find a small indipendant blood test facilities in any major city or province in Thailand, just google it.

InThailand

O.k ..thanks.....
I have been recommended a place that does cheap blood tests on thaivisa website.
I will go and get tests at the beginning of next month

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching