NATESTO/Tlando

Buy Lab Tests Online

ZALEMAX

Hi all,

Does anyone here know where I can get Natesto, that is my protocol for 1 year 1/2 -3x daily pharmacy got a letter from McKesson no longer available commercially? Now seriously considering Tlando is there anyone currently on that medication and could you please tell me the pro's and con's?

All responses appreciated

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Now seriously considering Tlando is there anyone currently on that medication and could you please tell me the pro's and con's?
I’m on Jatenzo, another oral brand. I dose it twice daily, results are amazing. Better response than injections, creams etc.

The only cons to consider is twice daily dosing and cost.

ZALEMAX

Systemlord, thanks for that information,I seriously considering Tlando can you give me more details do you feel more stable? Natesto works good for me I feel good after an hour I dose before workout and my lifts are good than its a shot of caffeine but 2-4 hours than I need another dose..my last blood test was in July I was 448ng/dl. How long does the Jatenzo take to feel ? and how long do you have to wait for next dose? Just trying to get a sense of what's on the table.​

thank you.

Systemlord

Systemlord, thanks for that information,I seriously considering Tlando can you give me more details do you feel more stable?
It’s 7:17 pm and I’m about to take my evening Jatenzo in less than an hour, 12 hours apart. I feel the same now as I did after 2 hours after taking my morning Jatenzo, which is when Jatenzo peaks (988 ng/dL).

I feel rock steady, stable 24/7! I also had sex a half hour ago, even though my Total T is 264 ng/dL at trough.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all,

Does anyone here know where I can get Natesto, that is my protocol for 1 year 1/2 -3x daily pharmacy got a letter from McKesson no longer available commercially? Now seriously considering Tlando is there anyone currently on that medication and could you please tell me the pro's and con's?

Some things to keep in mind here.

Natesto will cause the least suppression of the hpta out of all the T formulations.

Minimal testicular shrinkage and maintaining fertility without having to add in an ancillary like hCG.

In and out of your system quickly due to the half-life of unesterified T.

Dosed 2-3 times daily which results in a short-lived peak with long trough times between doses.

Minimal impact when it comes to side-effects (cosmetic/blood markers) especially elevated hematocrit.

Jatenzo will have a much stronger impact on the suppression (70%) of the hpta.

Will have much stronger impact on testicular shrinkage/fertility.

Jatenzo keeps T levels elevated longer between doses due the much longer half-life of esterified T.

Dose 2 times daily which results in 2 distinct peaks/troughs.

Although minimized when it comes to side-effects (cosmetic/blood markers) there is a stronger impact (although much less than with IM) on increased hematocrit, lowering HDL and it will drive down your SHBG.

Main advantage is Jatenzo will keep your T levels elevated longer over the 24 hr period let alone have more beneficial effect when it comes to body composition changes (muscle/fat loss).

Main downfall of Natesto let alone Jatenzo is you will not be able to keep T levels supra-physiological 24/7 steady-state due to the short acting half-life which is needed in order to reap the full anabolic potential of the hormone we all love TESTOSTERONE!

Injectables will always be king when it comes to increasing muscle/strength due to being able to attain high/absurdly high TT/FT levels 24/7 steady-state.

Other than being the cheapest method it is a given that you can attain high/absurdly high TT/FT levels 24/7 using injectable esterified T.

Most men would not waste their time with Natesto or any oral formulation (Andriol, Jatenzo, Tlando, Kyzatrex) of T due to the simple fact that you are going to miss out on the full anabolic benefits.

Top it off that everyone is still caught up on that more T is better mentality!

Other than the enhanced muscle, strength and recovery when running high/absurdly high trough TT/FT levels higher T does not mean better energy, mood, libido, erections, overall well-being or being so called more alpha-male LOL!

Need to tread lightly on how high you push your trough TT/FT levels as too high a FT level can be just as bad as too low FT level in many cases.

Many men end up struggling in the long-run due to running very high/absurdly high trough FT levels especially when it comes to libido and erectile function, hematocrit let alone overstimulation of the CNS.

Systemlord

Main downfall of Natesto let alone Jatenzo is you will not be able to keep T levels supra-physiological 24/7 steady-state due to the short acting half-life which is needed in order to reap the full anabolic potential of the hormone we all love TESTOSTERONE!
The data showed no perceivable difference between injections and orals, satisfaction was with therapy was identical, therefore hinting at similar symptom resolution and therefore benefit.

Do we really need supra-physiological levels 24/7 to get the “full benefits” of testosterone or is this just a theory?

Here’s another analogy, multivitamins, most of it is excreted because the body takes in what it needs and discards the rest.

Systemlord

I can lift heavy weights for 1.5 hours, leaving the gym full of energy, go to work (Amazon) for hours, full throttle the entire time and still have energy in the tank right up until bed time.

My muscle recovery is insanely fast.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
The data showed no perceivable difference between injections and orals, satisfaction was with therapy was identical, therefore hinting at similar symptom resolution and therefore benefit.

Do we really need supra-physiological levels 24/7 to get the “full benefits” of testosterone or is this just a theory?

Here’s another analogy, multivitamins, most of it is excreted because the body takes in what it needs and discards the rest.

I am not talking about the effectiveness when it comes to relief/improvement of low-T symptoms.

Many men may fair well using oral T and would most likely feel better off overall than fast-acting Natesto.

Comes down to the individual.

I am speaking in terms of the anabolic properties of testosterone (muscle/strength/recovery).

Minimal gains in muscle/strength using Natesto let alone oral esterified T.

No comparison between the gains in muscle/strength that one would attain using the higher-end TRT dose of 200 mg T/week vs Natesto or any other formulation of oral TU.

Key here is achieving supra-physiological levels 24/7 steady state.

This could never be done with Natesto let alone oral T therapy!

Not a chance in hell!

madman

Super Moderator

Yes if your goal is taking advantage of the muscle building/strength enhancing effects!

No one in their right might would hop off injections and jump on Natesto or oral TU.

madman

Super Moderator

You should vey well know I am well aware of the studies.

Strengths and Limitations

This study provides the first long-term data regarding the safety of a novel SEDDS formulation of oral TU. One potential limitation is that data in the current 2-year analysis were observational and not compared with a control or active-treatment group. However, this patient population was compared to a cohort treated with transdermal T in the initial 1-year randomized study. That analysis found similar efficacy and safety outcomes between the formulations.4 Nonetheless, the comparative long-term safety of oral TU vs transdermal T gel and other T formulations would be strengthened by confirmatory studies. In addition, while the number of patients followed for 2 years in this study was modest in size, it is sufficiently large to derive comfort that the observations regarding the safety of oral TU are accurate, and thus reassuring for medical practitioners who may prescribe oral TU for appropriate hypogonadal patients.

In addition, the PDQ was utilized to evaluate multiple parameters of sexual function, more appropriate for evaluating patients who are treated with testosterone therapy. We did not evaluate erectile dysfunction with the IIEF questionnaire in this study.

Again I am not talking about the effectiveness when it comes to relief/improvement of low-T symptoms.

Again read over post # 6.

Main advantage is Jatenzo will keep your T levels elevated longer over the 24 hr period let alone have more beneficial effect when it comes to body composition changes (muscle/fat loss).

Injectables will always be king when it comes to increasing muscle/strength due to being able to attain high/absurdly high TT/FT levels 24/7 steady-state.

Other than being the cheapest method it is a given that you can attain high/absurdly high TT/FT levels 24/7 using injectable esterified T.

Most men would not waste their time with Natesto or any oral formulation (Andriol, Jatenzo, Tlando, Kyzatrex) of T due to the simple fact that you are going to miss out on the full anabolic benefits.

ZALEMAX

madman, interesting information you are correct it is in out fast I understand my boys are smaller @ x3 times a day @ 1 year 1/2 but not small as it could have (without HCG I am not on that) vs injectable in regards to weights lifting and strength your correct. On most days I can get lifting heavy weight on Natesto yes, without it no the down side is also fast your information is correct the sides are minimal on Natesto. Injection is king but there your shutting down period. not saying that is bad its again as you know at the end of the day you have to listen how your body responds and take the blood draws and evaluate. I have injection in the very very back of my brain but on the table and from time to time think about it. tried but my BP spiked out to much I may try it again I think my recepters are to sensitive. I even had to ti·trate up on the Natesto before I got x3 times a day. I think I am probably going the oral Tlando and evaluate so I can prevent the downward curve that Natesto gives I guess I will have to deal with suppression more​

Systemlord,madman, appreciate all the information and will read the posted information​

I agree, we all love TESTOSTERONE!

Big_Alan

Hi all,

You've got to be kidding me? Argh! I just for a perscription for Natesto but the pharmacy hasn't shipped it yet. Maybe it won't have any more in stock.

Why Tlando over Kyzatrex? Kyzatrex looks like it has slightly better study results.

madman

Super Moderator
You've got to be kidding me? Argh! I just for a perscription for Natesto but the pharmacy hasn't shipped it yet. Maybe it won't have any more in stock.

Why Tlando over Kyzatrex? Kyzatrex looks like it has slightly better study results.

Look over the Cavg ng/dL (mean/SD) and Cmax ng/dL (mean/SD) for Jatenzo,Tlando and Kyzatrex!

camygod

"Other than the enhanced muscle, strength and recovery when running high/absurdly high trough TT/FT levels higher T does not mean better energy, mood, libido, erections, overall well-being or being so called more alpha-male LOL!"
Sooo true sadly
the higher the does the worse my libido and energy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale