my trt protocol 75 mg e5 d t.e....beginning good..now tired week 8 what change?updates..

Buy Lab Tests Online

vienna38

hi guys
im in europa ,thats mens all what i know ist what i read,talk ect. about trt in the last 3-4 years from books(dr.crisler,jay campbell,nelson v.,and trt forums)

its my 3-4 nd try starting whit TRT in the last 3 years.

i m 41..hypogonadismus men(low lh,high shbg,low free t.+low acth,low dhea,cortisol)
all my trt ending whit the same symptoms-tiredness.lower energy like bevor TRT

but this time when i whas starting trt(testosterone and other medication i have from my dr.)it whas the first 2-3 week good.
i us 75 mg testosterone enanthate e5d,becose my starting shbg w`has high-55 :eek: but i have this range the last 3-4 years,no matter on trt or natural.
i do all possible blood test to find the reason and try all diet,supplements for it.nothing bring it down :-(

after 4 week trt i us hcg 2x 150 i.e..
for the first day i fell better,but then im fell more tired i fell my nipples-then i know my e 2 whas too high.
why hcg-because myby in 6 months i will start another try to make my wife pregnant .

i have night sweating(bofor trt the same),by more aggressive end emotional..

now i switch to 25 mg e2d t.e to see whats happened and no hcg for this moment.

the benefits for this moments after 6-7 weeks.
+i gained some lb
+recovery better
+libido little bit more

the negativ :-(
-tiredness and bad sleep in the night ,in the morning i`m k.O!
i dont have it bevor TRT

my blood test befor i starting trt:
TSH 2.19 mIU/l 0.20-5.00
L.H 3.4 mIU/ml 2.0-12(Low)
E2 33.2 pg/ml 12-41
DHEA-S 153.4 ug/dl 34.5-568.9 (LOW)
Testosteron 4.80 ng/ml 2.70-9.20
SHBG 61 nmol/l 17.3 - 65.8 (Pretty high!!)
F.t.----low under rage

after 5 weeks (day 4 after injektion):
TSH 2.49 mIU/l 0.20-5.0
e2 43.4 pg/m
DHEA-S 174.2 ug/dl 34.5-568. (still low)
Testosteron 6.50 ng/ml 2.70-9.2 (good)
SHBG 67 nmol/ ! higher like before

im 5.9 Ft and 168 p- sport guy
try to do 2x week boxing/Thaiboxing and 2-3 time fitness max 45 min

eat 4-5 day..not after 8 p.m
max of 2300 kcal

i will try it another 3-4 weeks ,to change the injektion protocol,but its not helping reduce my high shbg :-(

when somone have her some ideas whats better to try ,the write it please :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Being in Europa you probably do not have access to an Estradiol Sensitive, LC/MS/MS, test. I am pretty sure the test you are using is the one for women and is not accurate for men. Some men get a little nipple tenderness on TRT but it is not necessarily related to high E2 or gyno. Are you beginning to get lumps under the nipple?

You are not showing Free T but it is probably going to be real low because your SHBG is so high. Because your SHBG is so high your protocol of 75 mg E5D or 25 E2D is not large enough to counter the high SHBG. Most people with high SHBG need one large injection per week to have success with SHBG. It's not surprising you haven't had success and have started over several times in the past couple of years.

You probably need a minimum of 100 mg per week, if not higher, in one injection to offset the high SHBG.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Mark, try once a week injections and see if that lowers your shbg. Because you're so tired you should probably get a complete thyroid panel TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and antibodies.

vienna38

markm&vince
thank you for you answer.

i will try 100 mg week
all time my aromatase whas hypersensitive for testosterone

the tiredness comes only whit TRT
normally i have bad recovery after training day,lose weight ,low libido..but no Tiredness

t3,t4 and tsh i check minimum 1 time in the year.

this ist from 4.2018
TSH 1.60 mIU/l 0.20-5.00 (now under TRT i have 2,5?!)
F. T3 3.20 pg/ml 1.64-5.2
F. T4 1.30 ng/dl 0.71-1.85

under trt my tsh whas change..
hmmm...:rolleyes:

no "lumps"under my nipples..but in this time where i use hcg i gained 0,5 kg-1 kg ..and feel the water under my skin on my belly ..

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Would try the 100 mg of testosterone once a week and skip the HCG. hopefully you won't have any issues with high E2 levels. Have you ever had your reverse T3 check?

vienna38

No reverse t3 check :)?

But one reason why i start whit Hcg whas FERTILITY.
mayby in the next 6 month come back ouer wish for a baby..
Iknow fsh injektion whas a good think,but better whas work whit hcg and trt..

The worst case whas going off an on whit clomid..

vienna38

a little update 22.8.18:
i changed to 25-30 mg t.e e2d...last 2 weeks without hcg
my shbg whas hight and normaly i go up whit the dose for 1 shot all 5-6 day..but...
i fell the water under my skin on 75 mg e5d
o know i hypersensitive for testosterone-e2..thats for this moment i go down whit de dos and 3x week
+:
*i lose some water 1-2 lb and see it on my hips
*not sooo much sweating(but its no 0)
*my recovery is better i have natural tt in range of 5-5(ref to 9,1)but after training session 1-2 days i have muscle pain..now nothing :cool:
*my endurance-condition is better..i train muay thai/thaiboxing 1,15 hour and all is fine

- negativ:
*little bit agresiv
*nigtsweating
*the biggest negative side effect from begining whit TRT-Tiredness
i think somone of the pituitary hormones go down whit exogenous testosterone
im tired on day,im tired in the night and im tired when i week up!
its a big problem and when i go off ,then its by one of two reason-the other whas the wish for a another child-fertility .
*my afraid to last fertility completely

vienna38

update:
i go off,for fertility.
but the last 1 month on trt was god.
i will start after my fertility protocol another time whit trt,maybe whit some help from defy med.or dr.crisler.

+ after 3 months trt.
no depression
no muscle,bone pain after training session
recovery whas god
- :
-night sweating
-my tsh was working slower from 1,5 TSH to 2,6 in 3 months
-i lose some lb and cant gain more!i eat 6t ime a day(normly 3)2,500kcal an nothing happened
-lose hair
-tired on trt
-It's still too cold..dont understand why but its my feeling on trt

1Draw

update:
i go off,for fertility.
but the last 1 month on trt was god.
i will start after my fertility protocol another time whit trt,maybe whit some help from defy med.or dr.crisler.

+ after 3 months trt.
no depression
no muscle,bone pain after training session
recovery whas god
- :
-night sweating
-my tsh was working slower from 1,5 TSH to 2,6 in 3 months
-i lose some lb and cant gain more!i eat 6t ime a day(normly 3)2,500kcal an nothing happened
-lose hair
-tired on trt
-It's still too cold..dont understand why but its my feeling on trt

Like Vince stated suggest you get a current thyroid panel done with the minimum of:
TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3

Being tired, hair loss and being cold are all symptoms of hypothyroidism. Here is a good description of ALL the symptoms and there are a lot of them:

Order these tests IMMEDIATELY if you show any of these 68 Signs or Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

Joey786

In post #9 you said you’re trying to gain weight, eating 2500 calories is not enough food to gain weight. I know we all have different metabolisms but 2500 calories is below maintenance for many guys. Don’t be shy to increase calories more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me