My TRT Odyssey: Lab Results and More

Buy Lab Tests Online

Frizzle

Thank
Not having any major problems with acne. I think high E2 contributes to oily skin and acne as well. Seems to be improved with AI.
It’s great that you share your experiences in such detail. Especially for post Accutane guys like myself as our bodies seem to work differently. Thank you!

How would you rate your libido and mental health at the moment and what dose is most effective for you? For me higher doses of test (near 200mg/week) seem to boost libido but erections aren’t great, less good than before TRT. Maybe I’ll try the 20% cream.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thank

It’s great that you share your experiences in such detail. Especially for post Accutane guys like myself as our bodies seem to work differently. Thank you!

How would you rate your libido and mental health at the moment and what dose is most effective for you? For me higher doses of test (near 200mg/week) seem to boost libido but erections aren’t great, less good than before TRT. Maybe I’ll try the 20% cream.
I don't really want to evaluate anything at the moment because I just changed things drastically. Since discovering the AI is the world's most effective BP and sleeping medication, I bumped my dose back to the 50 mg EOD and am going to see what happens with that.

My mental health in terms of mood has been good (better than baseline) on basically every protocol I've tried.

I haven't found any protocol with injections that has a consistent positive effect on libido. Only cream did that for me so far. However, I have plenty of things remaining to try with injections. I'll be looking at how different T/E2 ratios and absolute E2 levels affect libido. If I don't have any luck modifying those, the next thing will be less frequent injections, which I think will now be well tolerated using AI assistance.

In terms of what you've observed, most likely the higher doses that improve your libido are sending your E2 too high for good erectile function. There are many studies supporting the idea that excessive E2 is bad for erections. It literally drains the blood out of the penis by causing venous leakage. Hopefully, that high E2 is not also responsible for the higher libido (it sometimes is).

I think the only surefire method to distinguish which hormones are responsible for certain effects is to experiment with some AI. It's really a great troubleshooting tool even if you don't continue using it long term.

tropicaldaze1950

Thank

My questions, too, and agree with @Frizzle; you're experimenting the right way; posting labs and what you're experiencing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me