My Specific testosterone results

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoolInverter

Hello All,

I have spoken to a doctor, however I am curious of what you all think of my blood test results.

It would be interesting to hear.

Attachments

• 2022-10-31_09-27-15.jpg
    2022-10-31_09-27-15.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 52
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoolInverter

I did get many other things tested, this is only a snippet. This is however completely natural and I am also 43 years old. I am considering TRT, my doctor told me this is above average but i would benefit to get my free test to around 900-1200.

I am just curious what other people think.

Systemlord

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I am considering TRT, my doctor told me this is above average but i would benefit to get my free test to around 900-1200.
Does this "doctor" think you'll benefit from having a dozen or two other hormones disrupted? LH, FSH, GnRH, kisspeptin, DHEA and progesterone to name a few. Prescribing testosterone at these natural levels is malpractice. You'd be hard pressed to find any situation in which it's healthier to have a hormone outside of the normal range. With the exception of musculature, most everything else we need testosterone for will not improve at higher levels. Sometimes it's the opposite. Just look at all the guys around here who have lost libido on TRT. And then there are other common side effects, including loss of fertility, water retention, excessive emotionalism from high estradiol, and elevated hematocrit.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Just look at all the guys around here who have lost libido on TRT. And then there are other common side effects, including loss of fertility, water retention, excessive emotionalism from high estradiol, and elevated hematocrit.
I would add quite a few more common side effects to that list, including hair loss, acne, insomnia, anxiety, high blood pressure, erectile and cognitive dysfunction.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me