Testosterone lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

trooper92

Hi guys,
Would anyone be able to give me some advice or suggest what may be causing my low testosterone levels. I'm a 29 year old male, physically healthy and active including lifting weights. My diet would be fairly balanced and I'd sleep about 8 hours most nights.

I'm considering trying Enclomiphene at some point if I can't see an improvement, I've done 4 or 5 tests over the past 2 years and the results have always been roughly the same. I've spoken to my doctor and he states that the levels are within range despite them being far below the average for my age.

Testosterone - 421 ng/dl
Estradiol - 16.68 pg/ml
LH - 5.35 mIU/ml
FSH - 1.67 mIU/ml
SHBG - 26 nmol/l
Prolactin - 15.64 ng/ml
Free testosterone - 57.69 pg/ml

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your FSH lab range looks low? Enclomiphene may help, but don't start with the high dose. Start low maybe 15 mg a day or every other day. Enclomiphene can cause issues with some men. Looks like you're secondary hypogonalism even though your LH is higher.

When you post your labs please post the ranges with them.

trooper92

Thanks Vince. Based on your experience what would be the cause or reason for low FSH and testosterone with higher LH levels? What would the optimal values be for these hormones?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Are you having any symptoms? The numbers put calculated free testosterone just below the healthy normal ranges. But if you're not having problems clearly connected to testosterone then don't assume you'll be better off with treatment. If you do progress to treatment then enclomiphene is one option. However, although it often produces good lab numbers, the subjective results are less predictable. Because of this I've been suggesting that testosterone nasal gel be the first treatment. These products directly increase your testosterone, but because of short half-lives they don't wreak havoc on your other hormones to the same extent as conventional TRT.

That prolactin level is high enough to cause issues for some men. However, it's probably not high enough to suppress testosterone production, as opposed to directly reducing libido and degrading sexual function. It's something to research further.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me