My post got deleted. Did I do something wrong?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Guys, none of you have the courage to show your actual names when you post. Some of you change usernames several times for reasons I don’t understand.

I created this forum 13 years ago. It has been a great learning experience for me as I am sure it has been for most of you.

It is not easy to moderate hundreds of high testosterone men that hide anonymously.

I am the one who is responsible for the tone and direction of this forum.

I know I cannot expect everyone to be like @madman or @Cataceous. They post information relevant to the mission of ExcelMale.

I suggest that those of you who really want to post anything you want without limits to do so on Reddit.

If you like science and practical health information, stay with us.

I do not tolerate sarcasm, which I think it’s a form of abuse that shows anger. It only works in comedy.

I have never left this site. I have taken short breaks for health reasons.

I did not ban loadtear and his other several usernames. He asked me to delete this account.

I am the only one that is under scrutiny by goverment agencies that read information here.

I do not ask for much. I am a fair and friendly guy.

I will not tolerate people trashing my forum inside my forum. None of you would allow someone coming into your house and doing the same.

Please help us keep this site focused on our mission to educate and share information. I do not want social commentaries, politics, or any information that polarizes us and jeopardizes the longevity of this platform. Stick to men’s health.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
L

loadtear

Guys, none of you have the courage to show your actual names when you post. Some of you change usernames several times for reasons I don’t understand.

I created this forum 13 years ago. It has been a great learning experience for me as I am sure it has been for most of you.

It is not easy to moderate hundreds of high testosterone men that hide anonymously.

I know I cannot expect everyone to be like @madman or @Cataceous. They post information relevant to the mission of ExcelMale.

I suggest that those of you who really want to post anything you want without limits to do so on Reddit.

I do not tolerate sarcasm, which I think it’s a form of abuse that shows anger. It only works in comedy.

I did not ban loadtear and his other several usernames. He asked me to delete this account.

I am the only one that is under scrutiny by goverment agencies that read information here.

I will not tolerate people trashing my forum inside my forum. None of you would allow someone coming into your house and doing the same.

Please help us keep this site focused on our mission to educate and share information. I do not want social commentaries, politics, or any information that polarizes us and jeopardizes the longevity of this platform. Stick to men’s health.

I'll spare the silly details why I changed my username from readalot to tareload. This latest loadtear account was just to share the why I have left since I saw a bunch of DMs and alerts but had no way to respond to them.

Your courage comment is an interesting perspective. I have no financial interest in all of this so the risk /reward is upside down for me personally. I can't even describe how much shit I have caught at home "pissing in the ocean" if you will and posting about this stuff. It is the sad reality of where the FDA and Feds have left us. However, I have volunteered quite a bit of my time. Every post I have ever made was methodically checked for accuracy to the best of my ability (besides the comedy posts). That is time I freely gave towards the mission of your forum. You are correct though my effort may not be worth my poor humor (especially here). I appreciate you letting me know that so I don't further jeopardize your mission.

Moving on, anonymous is fine until it isn't it appears....
And like several of you, he likes to remain anonymous. True altruism.

not tolerate people trashing my forum inside my forum.

I do not tolerate sarcasm

hundreds of high testosterone men that hide anonymously.

I am sorry you feel I trashed your forum. Hence my motivation to ask you to delete my account. Just wanted to give folks info why I won't be here any longer. Thank you for sharing your perspectives and wishes. I wish you the best Nelson and thanks again for everything you have done for for both men and women's health.

PS I hope this thread gives current and future posters more clarity on how they should behave on your forum. Nelson, you are correct that most if not all of the posters here can not be like @Cataceous . That would be nearly impossible. His theoretical knowledge and analysis abilities are second to none.

@madman is a posting machine and his posted content clearly makes up for his slightly and sometimes abusive tone. I find it entertaining personally. I cant speak for his analysis ability He is a hard worker and glad he came back around to cFTV. I am still waiting for my steak @madman.

Fair enough. Keep up the great work guys.

Nelson, It is your site and when a poster's liabilities exceed their usefulness I am glad you show them the door. Peace.

And just one last thing before I go.... @RobRoy how many fingers I am holding up? If you see Danny tell him I am glad he quit "advising" men. You ever thought about doing the same? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTex

I usually have a comment about everything but this time I should probably keep my mouth shut but I feel I need to make a comment on this too. I come to this place to get my mind off current affairs in life. I frequent post on a few boards like this includes running one myself and have since the 90's. So it is a huge escape for me. I do appreciate @Nelson Vergel keeping this board a peaceful place to learn.

On the screen names, I work in education and things I post here could definitely come back to haunt me so I am very careful to kind of hide my identity. I love my job and need the extra income to supplement my horrible state employee retirement. BigTex is the same name I use on every forum I post on for decades. Now, Nelson knows who I really am as we have talked a few time on a more personal level. We both live in Houston in fact as do a few others here. But I understand our lives are very busy and Houston is a very large place, the chance of us ever running into each other is slim to none. Heck, we don't even know our neighbors. But any of you guys that live here I would have no problem talking to in person. I choose to be anonymous and always have chosen that since I first got on the internet in maybe 1992. My wife and I are both very private people so I have this big thing about internet privacy. Nelson can check, I even use a VPN every time I post always have since people started discovering proxies back in the 90's. No one in my life other than my wife know I use anabolic steroids, its just something I learned to never talk about. The majority of people just don't understand. Honestly if I used my real name in posting here, a quick google search of anything close to TRT could pull up posting from this bard with my name on it. I don't want to have to explain my personal life and decisions to the President of the university I am employed by, especially being an adjunct professor.

I completely understand that I come from a very different background than most here with steroid use but I believe because of my back ground and experience a lot can be learned. Anyone that is still living after 43 years of doing steroids has something to share. I have also been doing my own TRT for more than 10 years with no doctors help. I do appreciate what Nelson has had the guts to do in the past 13 years. I am just amazed at the effort he has put into this field. There is not one site on the net that has this kind of information. I would hate to see it go off in any other direction. Thanks Nelson!

I managed some very large night clubs in my life and keeping employees in that kind of environment is a challenge. I always believe that it was my job to figure out how to keep people instead of firing them. Getting rid of someone is always a last resort and a failure on my part. There has to be a way to redirect people and keep them on track. I personally think Readalot was showing his sense of humor changing his screen name though it confused me on who is was. I have no idea who he really is, what his back ground is or anything about him but damn, he can come up with some good research to back up what he says. I respect that. I honestly feel like Readalot can be a benefit to this board and would hate to lose him. I have had a few differences of opinion with some here but I would still sit down with them at dinner and talk. I don't take any of this very personally and still eat the same breakfast in the morning.

Anyway, I probably said way to much but quite a few here seem to value my opinion so here it is. Nelson keep doing the great job you are doing. Your quest to save your own life is helping a whole lot of others do the same. You have my respect brother!

Last edited:

bixt

Guys, none of you have the courage to show your actual names when you post.

Is the whole point of this forum not to be anonymous by definition? Half of us are using illegal (in their respective jurisdictions) compounds or compounds obtained illegally (out of necessity). For example, I don't see any moderation when people openly speak of ordering India HCG through the post (myself included) which is illegal. Do you honestly think these guys will use their real names and incriminate themselves? This forum would not exist if it were not anonymous.

No one is trashing anything here, I have not seen anything bad here other than @madmans ridiculous tirades which go overlooked despite dozens of people calling him out for a foul tongue. Selective bias. Your silence in this regard is deafening.

Its the posters that make the forum, never ever forget that. They are the ones spending free time to write up info. Go and see what is happening to reddit at the moment. It will soon no longer exist.

The loss of @loadtear, @readalot, @tareload is dire. The guy should be given a b*****b and begged to stay. As they saying goes, “no good deed goes unpunished”.

p.s. @loadtear yes, Im naughty and dabble with high doses now and then, but every time I drop my dose back to 70mg a week, I raise a glass to you.

L

loadtear

Sorry I derailed your thread @SteveCleves. Just a smidgen of derailment Brother haha. What a great group of humans on here. Bless us all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I invite those of you who are not happy with the way I manage my forum to please leave.
Also, @loadtear you asked me twice to delete your accounts and I did not.

Please do not trash the forum with images that have nothing to do with the mission/topic. It derails search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and they add nothing to our knowledge level.

I work my ass off to educate men for free. All I ask is that you follow my wishes to keep the peace, especially MINE.

Do not post anti-government (DEA, FDA, etc) posts, please. Go to Redditt. I have my reasons, so please respect them. Also, read the thread below and follow those guidelines. I do not think I ask for too much.

I hired a new developer that will add an option for people to delete their profiles. I will also have him write code for all of you to get alerts when certain keywords are mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale