My New LabCorp Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

1Draw

Vince, noticed your platelets are low - 122ul (150-379). Any reason for concern and what could be the cause? I have a friend who was doing T injections thru his PCP and his platelets dropped (don't know his ranges). His PCP took him off T.
Did some searches for him and nothing popped up. Mine are fine so just curious if you know the cause and any problems it may cause.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, noticed your platelets are low - 122ul (150-379). Any reason for concern and what could be the cause? I have a friend who was doing T injections thru his PCP and his platelets dropped (don't know his ranges). His PCP took him off T.
Did some searches for him and nothing popped up. Mine are fine so just curious if you know the cause and any problems it may cause.
Aspirin will lower your platelets, I use high dose fish oil which lowers my platelets. I'm told by doctors that my platelets are not too low and I can continue my fish oil regimen.

1Draw

Got it. Amazing one doctor would stop TRT for my friend and tell you that yours are not low when they were flagged low.
Will pass this on. Thanks!

Vince

Super Moderator
When having these labs done, I was supplements with pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 25mg daily. I decided to drop the pregnenolone and lower the DHEA to 10mg. To see what effect it has on me and my labs.

Vince

Super Moderator
I had my consultation with Jill at Defy Medical. I really like Jill, she's very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She's been working at Defy for 3 years. She thought my labs looked good, the only change will be increasing my Armor to 120mg.

Last edited:
Are u on armour? I can only speculate on your numbers TSH is on the high side T3 free is on the low side. So is T4. That would indicate more hypo. How much you taking? How do feel? What's your morning basal temperature?

Have you you ever considered 7 keto dhea downstream metabolite of regular dhea but doesn't convert to androgens I.e. T or E.

obviously all my opinion.

Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
Are u on armour? I can only speculate on your numbers TSH is on the high side T3 free is on the low side. So is T4. That would indicate more hypo. How much you taking? How do feel? What's your morning basal temperature?

Have you you ever considered 7 keto dhea downstream metabolite of regular dhea but doesn't convert to androgens I.e. T or E.

obviously all my opinion.

Thanks

I did originally take my temp, it was always low. Now I just get a complete thyroid panel done. I don't think about my thyroid much, I just take my meds and go on my merry way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me