Montreal, Quebec - No-Doctor Labs Sought

Buy Lab Tests Online

alphablast

Where can I get a yet blood test panel done..
Either by mail in Canada or in Montreal Quebec : walk in clinic no doctor prescribed needed

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

In Quebec, a doctor’s order is required for lab work.

Article 136 of Quebec’s “Regulation respecting the application of the Act respecting medical laboratories, organ and tissue conservation and the disposal of human bodies” any laboratory analysis must be requested by a medical professional who has the competence to issue such a request.

Vvs1

There are some places that offer saliva testing. I believe the one I was looking at was DiagnosTechs. I think you had to go to a vendor, and they were chiropractors or alternative medicine places.

CoastWatcher

There are some places that offer saliva testing. I believe the one I was looking at was DiagnosTechs. I think you had to go to a vendor, and they were chiropractors or alternative medicine places.
Yes - some “medical” professional has to write the order.

madman

Super Moderator
Where can I get a yet blood test panel done..
Either by mail in Canada or in Montreal Quebec : walk in clinic no doctor prescribed needed

Pricey and although the pickings are slim they do offer Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, estradiol, SHBG, and Prolactin.

The downfall is that estradiol is tested using the standard assay not LC-MS/MS and what is shameful is the fact that they test Free Testosterone using FAI which is pointless.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Unfortunately, FT should be tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration if you want to know where your FT level truly sits.

In Canada, FT has always been tested using the direct immunoassay which is inaccurate and many labs have replaced it with the linear law-of-mass action Vermeulen calculated method which has its own flaws.

Some hospitals do offer FT tested using the most accurate assays (ED or UF) but it is not commonly used as a majority of doctors treating men for low-t do not request let alone understand the importance of using an accurate assay when it comes to testing FT.

Screenshot (2079).png

1601854957889.png

1601856195344.png

They must use Dynacare Labs as this is their reference range for Total Testosterone
7.6-31.4 nmol/L

As you can see a TT 8.4 nmol/L is considered normal LOL and most doctors would tell the patient that everything is fine and it is not your testosterone levels.

1601854842672.png

1601854903697.png

1601856643614.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com