Missed dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

If you are injecting Test Cypionate and HCG together, EOD and miss an dose, do you:

a) inject the next day, same dosage, which is usually your "off" day, to make up for the dose and then the following day again, as usual, as its your "on" day. This way at the end of the 14 day cycle you have the same total dosage as usual.

b) skip the injection entirely and only inject on next "on" day keeping with your usual single dose on that day.

c) skip the injection entirely and only inject on next "on" day using double dose.

Trying to figure which option will have the least detrimental effect on peaks and troughs as depicted on the steroid graph cycles.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
If you are injecting Test Cypionate and HCG together, EOD and miss an dose, do you:

a) inject the next day, same dosage, which is usually your "off" day, to make up for the dose and then the following day again, as usual, as its your "on" day. This way at the end of the 14 day cycle you have the same total dosage as usual.

b) skip the injection entirely and only inject on next "on" day keeping with your usual single dose on that day.

c) skip the injection entirely and only inject on next "on" day using double dose.

Trying to figure which option will have the least detrimental effect on peaks and troughs as depicted on the steroid graph cycles.

No. 7

By the time you get a consensus, It will be time for your usual dose ! ; - )

EOD ? I would skip along, not worry and try not to do it again.

One thing you could do however is pay particular attention to any earth shattering change and report back here for others benefit (?)

Last edited:

Cips1975

B all the way. Testosterone is not a life or death medication where you need to be overly compliant or else. If you miss a dose here or there, it won’t make any difference at all. Just get back on your next scheduled injection and move on. Me personally , I skip doses when I go on vacation several times a year. I don’t bother with all the travel kits. Go on your vacation for a week or so enjoy and when you get back resume like normal. I went to Argentina for 2 weeks and originally I was like what should I do, didn’t bring anything, had a great time for 2 weeks and my TRT was the last thing on my mind. Got back from Vacation and just resumed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me