Milk and testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

This article cites studies which claim a sharp reduction in T serum levels in males given milk. The study may not have used milk from grass fed pasture-raised cows and was not fermented.

http://www.metaboliceffect.com/hormones-in-milk/

A far better choice than milk would be Green Valley organic lactose-free Kefir produced from pasture-raised cows. Only one of its kind as far as I know. Their proprietary pro-biotic cultures are among the best. High protein dairy of this sort is helpful for weight loss. There is fair to good evidence that certain micro-flora fortify the gut and excellent evidence that they can assist digestion and absorption of nutrients from other foods when consumed after a meal.

An argument sometimes made against all dairy is that it is inflammatory. Fermentation has the ability to radically change a food's profile though. Whether organic Kefir is right for someone pro'ly depends on their genetics.

580 billion ct per 8 oz
Lactose Intolerance Resources

whole and low fat varieties are additive free.
http://greenvalleylactosefree.com/products/product.php?p=

Last edited:

sammmy

An argument sometimes made against all dairy is that it is inflammatory. Fermentation has the ability to radically change a food's profile though. Whether organic Kefir is right for someone pro'ly depends on their genetics.
Milk can be inflammatory and is quite fattening because it contains a fast carbohydrate lactose which also leads to water retention - basically it's similar to drinking sugary water.

Well fermented yogurt on the other hand has most of the lactose converted to lactic acid by the lactic bacteria so the above does not apply to it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me