Metformin Blocks Benefits of Aerobic Exercise on Insulin Sensitivity and VO2 max

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I tried metformin but even after a month did not feel well and decided to drop it. I wanted to try it as I wanted to understand the effects of it. It does not mix well with any alcohol consumption! I am now using the ketogenic diet and glucose levels hardly even budge over 80-90 even right after eating! I will be very curious how this impacts my 200 level triglycerides in my next bloodwork.

dnfuss

I tried metformin but even after a month did not feel well and decided to drop it. I wanted to try it as I wanted to understand the effects of it. It does not mix well with any alcohol consumption! I am now using the ketogenic diet and glucose levels hardly even budge over 80-90 even right after eating! I will be very curious how this impacts my 200 level triglycerides in my next bloodwork.
Not sure exactly what is the composition of your particular diet, but typically, going from a Standard American Diet to a very low-carb diet (30-50 g/day) will reduce TGs dramatically. If TGs remain elevated even on a very LC diet, alcohol is often the cause.

MarcoFL

Not sure exactly what is the composition of your particular diet, but typically, going from a Standard American Diet to a very low-carb diet (30-50 g/day) will reduce TGs dramatically. If TGs remain elevated even on a very LC diet, alcohol is often the cause.
I just went Keto base diet so will see how it impacts TG soon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me