Melanotan I vs Melanotan II

Buy Lab Tests Online

Phil Goodman

Thinking of trying one for various reasons and would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried either one. Would be particularly interested in hearing from people who’ve used both though. I know about the nausea and other effects to look out for, just wondering if people here would recommend them, or recommend one over the other.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I can't remember the difference but MT II is the one to use. I use it and recommend it for some things and not for others. It is too strong IMO for tanning but has other benefits. What are you trying to accomplish?

Phil Goodman

I can't remember the difference but MT II is the one to use. I use it and recommend it for some things and not for others. It is too strong IMO for tanning but has other benefits. What are you trying to accomplish?
The tanning and sexual benefits are what piqued my interest, but when looking into the differences between the 2 I noticed that cognitive benefits and anti-inflammatory effects are listed which I would like. Just wasn’t sure if those benefits are legit and adequately noticeable, or if they were just listed for marketing purposes.

Melanotan 1

• Skin pigmentation

• Fat burning

• Cognitive function

• Blood pressure

• Vascular health

• Neuroinflammatory disease

Melanotan 2

• Sexual function (erectile dysfunction)

• Skin pigmentation

• Impulse control

• Addiction behavior

• Hunger and satiety regulation

• Autism Spectrum Disorder

Guided_by_Voices

My guess is that it has more to do with what has been studied. For example, stimulating the Melanocortin system has various vascular benefits so MT2 could be expected to benefit that as well. I think the intent of MT2 was to make the tanning affect stronger. I would keep the dose very low (start with 100 mcg) and work up from there. You would likely just have to experiment with both for things like blood pressure.

Belekas

nobody
Been taking MT2 on and off for years. Great stuff imo but go with lower doses as suggested above and be patient. Works great. Less is more is what i found out over the years. As with many compounds fwiw though.

Phil Goodman

Been taking MT2 on and off for years. Great stuff imo but go with lower doses as suggested above and be patient. Works great. Less is more is what i found out over the years. As with many compounds fwiw though.

Thanks, I’ll probably start trying it soon and definitely go with lesser amounts until I see how it affects me. Do you have a specific site you always order from? I was going to order through CanLabs because I’ve heard they have a good reputation, but they are currently out of bacteriostatic water.

Belekas

nobody
Thanks, I’ll probably start trying it soon and definitely go with lesser amounts until I see how it affects me. Do you have a specific site you always order from? I was going to order through CanLabs because I’ve heard they have a good reputation, but they are currently out of bacteriostatic water.
I'm in the UK and been using TruTan.net for the last couple of years. Also use injectable water rarely bac.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me