Manitoba experiencing testosterone shortage

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Screenshot (21267).png

Pharmacies are struggling to fulfill testosterone prescriptions, a concern for Manitobans who depend on it.

Hayden Schneider has been using testosterone since 2017. For the first time this winter - he couldn't get his prescription.

"Very scary,” Schneider said. “So it’s like no one has any you've got to like try and find who has like some behind their shelves."

Testosterone injections are used by people to regulate the hormone for things like increasing energy, improving moods, or for gender affirmation.

The Province of Manitoba covers injectable and oral formulations of testosterone. A spokesperson for the province says it is experiencing some shortages.

Shortages include:

• Delatestryl (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/mL

• PMS- testosterone 40mg capsules

• Taro- testosterone 40mg capsules

• Depo- testosterone 100mg/mL

Because of this, the Province says it’s temporarily covering the compounded testosterone 40mg capsule.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

andrewBwinter

View attachment 29809

Pharmacies are struggling to fulfill testosterone prescriptions, a concern for Manitobans who depend on it.

Hayden Schneider has been using testosterone since 2017. For the first time this winter - he couldn't get his prescription.

"Very scary,” Schneider said. “So it’s like no one has any you've got to like try and find who has like some behind their shelves."

Testosterone injections are used by people to regulate the hormone for things like increasing energy, improving moods, or for gender affirmation.

The Province of Manitoba covers injectable and oral formulations of testosterone. A spokesperson for the province says it is experiencing some shortages.

Shortages include:

• Delatestryl (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/mL

• PMS- testosterone 40mg capsules

• Taro- testosterone 40mg capsules

• Depo- testosterone 100mg/mL

Because of this, the Province says it’s temporarily covering the compounded testosterone 40mg capsule.
Just picked up my script and usually get 2 x 200mg vials of Delatestryl every 75 days. Due to an Ontario shortage I received one for rhe next 33 days. Seems to be expanding across Canada.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me