Mandatory 6 month TRT checkup with Urologist... Low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

USMC

Hey all,
Quick ? as the title states, I have my 6 month checkup coming up in a month. When I first started TRT, I felt great after a few weeks, and even better after a few months. My first blood test after 5 weeks showed great T numbers:

Testosterone

636 ng/dL

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

20 nmol/L

Albumin, Blood

4.0 g/dL

Testosterone, Free Calculated

648 pmol/L

Testosterone, Bioavailable

407 ng/dL

Prolactin, Blood

13 ng/mL

Now, I'm feeling some of the same symptoms as before as far as low energy, less libido (not near as bad as before) I did try DHEA which sent my libido to crazy town, TOO MUCH!

Anyway, my question is, what are the chances of my T being low again and/or needing some adjustments?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Anyway, my question is, what are the chances of my T being low again ...?
10%. Maybe less.
Ok, that's just a guess. But five weeks is usually plenty of time for HPTA shutdown, and it's unlikely your steroid metabolism has changed significantly. Therefore your testosterone dose should be continuing to directly drive free testosterone. The chances of needing an adjustment are higher. Your free testosterone had a rank of about 70-80% among healthy young men. One line of thought is that the rank corresponds to the odds that a lower dose would work better for you. That is, there's a 70-80% chance that the most natural free testosterone level for your body falls below where you were at the time of the test. At least keep this in mind so you don't make the common assumption that any symptoms mean a higher dose is needed, even when the numbers are ok.

Systemlord

Now, I'm feeling some of the same symptoms as before as far as low energy, less libido (not near as bad as before) I did try DHEA which sent my libido to crazy town, TOO MUCH!

Anyway, my question is, what are the chances of my T being low again and/or needing some adjustments?
TRT isn’t a set and forget therapy, adjustment will be needed from time to time. TRT can use up more iron stores, you might get an iron panel, iron saturation and ferritin.

Since it’s Winter and we spend less time in the sunshine, it would hurt to check vitamin D as well.

I can tell you from personal experience, TRT doesn’t work very well when iron or vitamin D are low and doesn’t even feel like I’m on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me