Low T and elevated fasting blood sugar

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

High free T suggests that you are a low SHBG guy. No "risk" but it affects your strategy,often a need for more frequent TRT dosing. Dr. Saya recently posted that he thought that was true for hCG as well. Smaller incremental changes, lower tot T serum goals, a need to follow E2 more closely are some of the things low SHBG guys often mention. Not something you have any control over or need to worry about. Read up on the experience of other low SHBG men. We are unique. Don't assume your experience will mirror theirs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

Could elevated Estradiol still be an issue down the road with the same protocol or do you think it will generally remain stable at this point (4 weeks in @ 500iu twice per week)

CSI007

Saw some significant improvement in the ED tonight. Saturday is the start of week 6 of HCG.

For the first time in months I was able to complete intercourse with a firm erection. I had about 85% penile sensitivity too. Today was a shot day so I am not sure if it had anything to do with it.

What is really surprising to me is I still have a head cold, feel a sleep watching TV and still had the urge to have sex.

:)

Re-Ride

No telling where the E2 will go. Mine got pretty high then went lower after a few months. Great result for only six weeks. Keep posting.

CSI007

Visited with my Doctor yesterday. He is happy with the progress though he was kinda surprised it took 4 to 5 weeks to get the results. He figured it would have been a bit sooner.

He has no problem with going every other day if I decide to do it. He is thinking either 400u EDO or 300u EOD.

I will keep up with the current protocol and then revisit it in 2 to 3 weeks. He wants me to have blood drawn in another 3 months.

He thinks that the total T should rise (his general target is 700 but is more concerned with how I feel) He believes the free T will come down a bit as time goes on as well.

CSI007

Wanted to give a quick update. I am just about out of HCG from this vile. I have a new prescription on the way.

I am beginning to think that this last vial is losing it's potency. This past week I have been dragging butt a little more and my ED appears to be rearing it's ugly head again. I sure hope that is the problem because things seemed to be moving along nicely.

I have read mixed things about how long the HCG will maintain it's potency. I have kept it in the fridge since I reconstituted it.

Any thoughts?

CSI007

Just another update.

I just got lab drawn on Friday morning right before my HCG shot. I mucked up the last bottle of HCG and ran out before the new bottle could come in. So instead of Wednesday and Saturday's I am doing Fridays and Tuesdays because as soon as my bottle came in I injected!

Some things I have learned since my last post.

1) Once I get about half way through a bottle I can feel the strength of the HCG reducing.
2) Don't run out of HCG! Hot flashes came back, feeling crappy etc.
3) It seems to take time to get back up to a good level for sex drive and ED recovery if you use weakened HCG.

I already have my next bottle waiting for me at the DOC's office. I am not going to push these bottles past 35 days or so. It's not that expensive and I would rather have it fresh and working at optimum strength!

I have added l-arginine and alpha lipoic acid in capsule form once a day now. I am still experiencing weakened sensitivity. My blood sugar has not really improved much over the past several months but I did have my FIRST sub 100 fasting blood glucose reading yesterday morning (96) This is the first time I have registered this in almost 4 years of low carb dieting etc. since I found out my blood glucose was elevated.

This latest blood test will be on a day 3 so its as far out as possible before my next shoot so we'll see what's happening here. I will post the results as soon as I have them.

Do you guys doing T feel like it's really helped with sex drive? Still don't really have much. When I do its good but it takes me like a week or two to reset once I do have sex. :(

ERO

Many guys on T still have libido issues and/or ED issues. It's a rare individual that gets on TRT and has both of those issues totally resolved.

CSI007

Well sorta bummed out today. Got my lab results and it looks like I am going to have to change my HCG protocol.

Remember, I got blood drawn right before my next scheduled injection.

Total T 355.7 (348 - 1197)
Free T 7.4 (6.8 - 21.5)
DHEA 128.9 (71.6 - 375.4)
Total E 79 (40 - 115)

Thnking about doing 400 or 500 iu EOD now M-W-F and skip Sat and Sun for a month and retest.

What do you guys think?

CSI007

Just started my EOD protocol today. I went with 500iu so I already have 1000iu this week. Saturday I will probably reduce it down to 400iu.

I will probably re-test in about a week or so and catch it the day after I inject and see if it's much higher.

Re-Ride

Man reach a plateau on hCG mono and then regress on T serum levels. If you don't get a response quickly to EOD then it's time to consider TRT.

CSI007

Certainly possible. I sure hope not and it's just that it was the timing of my blood draw.

Forgot to mention above that my LH was .5 so the HCG certainly is suppressing it.

Re-Ride

Might be worthwhile to review Drs. Crisler and Saya's comments on dose and frequency.
500 EOD is on the higher end of what they most often recommend.
Until you determine hCG's biological half life in your own body you do not know what frequency is ideal for you.

Most of us infer need when we consistently feel fatigued at say x hours. For some x=24, others 48 or 72.

You don't want serum t under 500 at any point. Very low dosing daily will keep the Lydigs in a steadier state. If you can accomplish this with say 350 IU EOD than that's all the benefit you will ever see.

CSI007

Well,
If the 358 value is because it was 2+ days after a shot and not because of the HCG losing it's effectiveness on me then this should even things out for me. I think I am going to get blood work done again the day after my next shot early next week. That should give me a good idea of where I stand since it will be right after an injection like my last test that had me in the mid 500's a couple of months ago.

Re-Ride

I've never had hCG loose potency as measured by it's effect on me and I've gone 8 weeks. I use Novarel whenever it's available, APP when its not.
How old was that compounded stuff?
Do you ever see insoluble particles in the vial? If so do not use. Has happened with APP but never Novarel.

Try APP or Novarel to rule out potency issues or like you say, discard at 35 days.

I thought that result was at 72 hours. At 48 hours, on average, hCG serum levels are still high. Refer to Dr.Saya's mini-study posted on these pages.

Considering that most ultimately fail on hCG mono I'd be ready to move on as soon as that point is reached. Trying to do too much -might- reduce it's usefulness, at least for a time, for testicular and fertility maintenance in TRT.

CSI007

Yeah, I just re-read that study. The stuff I have been getting is from a compounding pharmacy. This current bottle is only about 3 weeks old. I am going to pick up the new bottle next week because it was sent to my Doctors by mistake.

Tomorrow I am going to go get a pregnancy test and see if this stuff is OK. Nothing unusual about it visually.

CSI007

Had a doctors appointment yesterday. Going to check blood again next week and see if the HCG is fading or I just picked a day too far from the injection. Also discussed perhaps that it could be a bad batch of HCG (unlikely)

Also, I think I am finally going to go ahead and get the brain scan done to see if there is any tumor activity going on. Since I have ALL THREE symptoms of one. Elevated blood sugar, high TSH and low T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me