Low prolactin...How can I raise it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What’s ur protocol? Would absolutely not try to raise prolactin directly. There’s many other things u can do to increase sex drive. Ur prolactin level is about perfect imo. My sex drive was always best when my prolactin was at ur level. And the late Dr Chrisler said that he likes to see his patients prolactin levels in the low single digits. He found his patients do best in that range for prolactin

RickB

What’s ur protocol? Would absolutely not try to raise prolactin directly. There’s many other things u can do to increase sex drive. Ur prolactin level is about perfect imo. My sex drive was always best when my prolactin was at ur level. And the late Dr Chrisler said that he likes to see his patients prolactin levels in the low single digits. He found his patients do best in that range for prolactin
100 mg test cyp e4d, aromasin as needed based on symptoms. I want to lower the dosage and increase the frequency, but I have been unable to divvy up these 1ml vials any more than in half. I have three left, and then for my refill I'll get a 10ml vial, which will work better.

I haven't been on this protocol for long, but for what it's worth, my total was 1217, my free was 20.4, and my E2 was 29.8 (all were generic LabCorp assays) when tested two days ago at trough.

Gman86

100 mg test cyp e4d, aromasin as needed based on symptoms. I want to lower the dosage and increase the frequency, but I have been unable to divvy up these 1ml vials any more than in half. I have three left, and then for my refill I'll get a 10ml vial, which will work better.

I haven't been on this protocol for long, but for what it's worth, my total was 1217, my free was 20.4, and my E2 was 29.8 (all were generic LabCorp assays) when tested two days ago at trough.

You got the right idea. I would lower ur dose to 150mg/ week and switch to EOD injections and see how u feel after 4-6 weeks. Ur prolactin is perfect. It definitely has nothing to do with ur libido issues, imo. Do u inject subQ or IM?

Would also drop the aromasin completely. Do u know ur SHBG level by any chance?

RickB

You got the right idea. I would lower ur dose to 150mg/ week and switch to EOD injections and see how u feel after 4-6 weeks. Ur prolactin is perfect. It definitely has nothing to do with ur libido issues, imo. Do u inject subQ or IM?

Would also drop the aromasin completely. Do u know ur SHBG level by any chance?
150 weekly, EOD, sounds perfect.

I inject IM. I've made the mistake of changing protocols and doing some things based on perceived symptoms, and now I really want to stick with what's absolutely trusted and simple. A little down the road I might consider subQ.

As I lower the dose I am definitely planning to ditch the aromasin. I had been injecting 200mg once a week. Ten days ago, at absolute trough, I got tested, then went home and injected 100mg. The next day my results came back T 1272, E2 49. Forty-nine isn't bad considering 1272, but considering I injected after that, I decided to take 6.25 of asin. Two or three days later I woke up with wood for the first time in a long time. After my next injection I wasn't going to take the asin, but I felt incredibly bloated later in the day, so I took one based on that. The wood hasn't come back, so I definitely lowered it too much. Now I've decided at max I'll use 6.25 with every second or third 100mg injection. Then once I get the 10ml vial and start EOD, I'll cut it out completely for a few injections and see where my E2 sits then.

I have been paying for labs myself, and doing them almost weekly, so I've been going with the cheap basics. SHBG is a little more costly, but after I get going with EOD, I definitely want to test it. I originally started trt because SHBG was high-normal and free was low-normal.

Gman86

150 weekly, EOD, sounds perfect.

I inject IM. I've made the mistake of changing protocols and doing some things based on perceived symptoms, and now I really want to stick with what's absolutely trusted and simple. A little down the road I might consider subQ.

As I lower the dose I am definitely planning to ditch the aromasin. I had been injecting 200mg once a week. Ten days ago, at absolute trough, I got tested, then went home and injected 100mg. The next day my results came back T 1272, E2 49. Forty-nine isn't bad considering 1272, but considering I injected after that, I decided to take 6.25 of asin. Two or three days later I woke up with wood for the first time in a long time. After my next injection I wasn't going to take the asin, but I felt incredibly bloated later in the day, so I took one based on that. The wood hasn't come back, so I definitely lowered it too much. Now I've decided at max I'll use 6.25 with every second or third 100mg injection. Then once I get the 10ml vial and start EOD, I'll cut it out completely for a few injections and see where my E2 sits then.

I have been paying for labs myself, and doing them almost weekly, so I've been going with the cheap basics. SHBG is a little more costly, but after I get going with EOD, I definitely want to test it. I originally started trt because SHBG was high-normal and free was low-normal.

Sounds like u have a great handle on things. But ur E2 isn’t high enough to warrant using an ai. Sounds like if u do need any E2 inhibition on the new protocol, it’s gonna be very very little that is needed. U should be able to get by with lowering E2 in natural ways, such as simply supplementing with Zinc. Zinc is a well known and effective natural ai. Another one that I just came across is melatonin. Not sure how strongly it inhibits E2 tho. U can also use quercetin, and white button mushrooms. Between all of those, or even one or two of those, u shouldn’t need to touch a pharmaceutical ai ever again

Oh and then there’s always progesterone. Progesterone is basically the body’s natural ai. There’s a host of other benefits that come with progesterone, and it’s usually bottomed out with anyone on exogenous testosterone, so it would be useful for most guys to supplement with a little bit of it regardless whether they need E2 inhibition or not. It inhibiting E2 is honestly just a nice bonus, imo. I’ve read that u can also use pregnenolone to inhibit E2, probably because it can convert into progesterone. But it’s seems like it’s hit or miss what Pregnenolone ends up converting into, so the safe bet would probably be straight exogenous progesterone, if ur looking to inhibit E2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me