Low E2 on TRT without any AI, what can causes that?

Buy Lab Tests Online
What can cause low e2 without AI?
TRT protocol 125mg sustanon 2x week
Total T 800ng/dl
Total E2 <13, don't know how excatly, because my lab don't show lower than 13.
Progesterone, prolactin, dheas in the normal ranges. DHT probably HIGH, because I get acne.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Are you outside the US? Can you post your labs as an attachment or picture?
You can have low E, naturally, it could be where your body wants to be. For instance I have high E for no known reason.

Post the full lab results with ranges, pictures or screenshots are best, when you say "in normal ranges" it limits the input we can give you as it gives no information at all.

Pre TRT results as well, as having a higher natty E2 than when on TRT is extremely odd. Without this info, you'll get limited responses, as you see.

Also include how long you've been on TRT, when you had the tests done relative to injection, and how you feel now.

Do you smoke cigarettes? Any other changes you made in your life? supplements, weight loss, or diet wise?

Vince

Super Moderator
What can cause low e2 without AI?
TRT protocol 125mg sustanon 2x week
Total T 800ng/dl
Total E2 <13, don't know how excatly, because my lab don't show lower than 13.
Progesterone, prolactin, dheas in the normal ranges. DHT probably HIGH, because I get acne.

Try supplementing with high-does DHEA. I would take 100mg daily to raise your estradiol.

YOu'll notice he's not complaining about low symptoms, just a low test so I'll go back to maybe that range is his "norm" and then factor in that he can't get the correct test anyway.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me