Lousy Moderators!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Nope, not talking about my team or myself LOL!! Talking about the GOP debate last night in Colorado! Not looking to get a heated political thread going (they never end well), but man, I didn't appreciate how they treated the GOP!! It was a 180 compared to how they handled the Democrats!

The Media "NEEDS" to stop slanting this stuff towards their own ideology and politics. I'm actually more Libertarian when getting down to it, but this divisive treatment of people needs to halt if we're going gain some ground going forward (and that goes on both sides)!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I kind of chuckled when Fox, in particularly Megyn Kelly was trying to roast the CNBC moderators, I mean, she opened up with the biggest gotcha question of them all to Trump. BUt this CNBC edition was a debacle, it was only meant to embarrass. Contrast that to the one Democrat debate where they were spoon fed sweet little questions the whole night.
In the end you have this entire media presence that in essence is trying to tell you how to think and feel and there's next to no actual reporting of the news, on any network.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Vince, I agree! Megan definitely got some heat for that questioning session with Trump.

Like you, I don't want to see either side get roasted or embarrassed, but yeah, I want to see substance from both sides, with what their plans are for our economy, foreign policy, domestic policy, etc. Pressing questions need to be asked.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yet again, that article is obviously someone who wants to paint the GOP as not being able to handle the truth, or pressing questions that expose them! I didn't see anyone at CNBC hitting Hillary about Benghazi, or calling her ideas out as a "comic book" fantasy. Unfortunately, many credible supporting personalities on the left even concur that CNBC did a less than valor job of moderation.

In fact, nobody was pressing any of them for any real specifics, it was just a soft glaze of questions, and when statements like "giving free college" and other entitlement subjects were discussed, nobody on the moderation team challenged it with the followup of how it would be paid for, what impact will it have on the middle class and small businesses! I didn't see anyone ask Bernie Sanders, to talk about how he thinks Hillary might not be qualified to be POS. There was zero (none) pitting of any of the opponents to go after each other.

Again, honestly, I'm more towards the center on things, more-so than people might think, and I support many progressive ideas and concepts. Even many Dems have come out and can see there was an obvious bias reflected in the moderation. What frustrates me is this double standard we see sometimes. Take The View, Joy and the ladies took some pretty pathetic cheap shots at Carly Fiorina's looks just the other day. The same group that shamed Trump for doing the same thing last month. If Fox News were to host a similar debate with the DNC, I would show the same passion if they had Hannity or some other notable conservative moderators throwing trap, gotcha questions at Hillary, Bernie, and anyone else contending!! It's not fair, it's not relative, and it's an attempt to paint discredit when doing so. However, on the same note, I would love to see Hillary or Bernie go do some one-on-one's with some of these prime time hosts on Fox, to show they have the fortitude to face any obstacle that presents itself.

We have a short period of time to ascertain who is going to give our country the most positive impact for in the 2016 election. I want solid questions with substance and objective, and I want the candidates to have articulate answers, with clarity and sincerity in return. I think the candidates NEED to be hit hard with questions that will make them reach deep for convincing "WE" the voters, but yet sincere responses that thsey are willing to be accountable for.

At the moment, I don't see the DNC hopefuls getting pressed like the GOP from the mainstream press, and I don't think that is acceptable for journalism professionals who should be non-biased in their question and talking points. It wasn't this way in the 70's and 80's with Nixon, Carter, Regan, and even with Bill Clinton, it was pretty objective for the most part. They really made a shift in 2008, shielding President Obama every step of the way. Even Bill and Hillary were put on the back burner in 2008, it was evident (I think Mr. Clinton talked about it) so it wasn't just some conservative rhetoric.

For me, I don't want the same old .. Meaning, same old Congress & Senate that works part time, letting our debt rack up, doing very little for their constituents that they made all sorts of promises. I want a President who who reach across the isle, stand-by their promises, and make America their #1 Priority! IMO, we don't need another Bush, but we don't need another Clinton. 20 Trillion is a lot folks!! I want someone committed to fiscal responsibility to get this addressed, and a plan to really make an impact that will please the people, for the people, not for the interests of the supporting super pacs.

DLK

I'm with ya Chris, if anything was comic book it was the questioning. I want to hear these guys articulate their plans for the country not their ability to bat around foolish questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me