Lion's Mane... thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Anyone here try or use Lions mane. I feeml much more cognitive clarity after a month of using it. Only downbside.. I heard it can cause BDNF-induced hair loss, which is completely unrelated to DHT. Anyone have experience with Lion's Mane? If so how do you like it and have you experienced any hair loss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Anyone here try or use Lions mane. I feeml much more cognitive clarity after a month of using it. Only downbside.. I heard it can cause BDNF-induced hair loss, which is completely unrelated to DHT. Anyone have experience with Lion's Mane? If so how do you like it and have you experienced any hair loss?
The irony of Lions Mane causing hair loss...

Are taking it as standalone supplement? I've seen it mixed into lots of powder supplements.

Ryan474

I took 5 days a week for a couple years and no hair loss noticed. Improved clarity and mood, memory, but then started to have some issues with it affecting sleep so stopped.

t_spacemonkey

took it for months no hair loss but did not notice any benefits either.
another one off my list, and TBH most supplements are a waste if your diet is good, with some exceptions like vit D, magnesium, some hormone precursors

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me