Libido too strong?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

When I first got on TRT again this past summer, I felt like an 18 year old rock star.
Similar to what you described above.
But now that my levels have settled, I feel more back to "normal" in that department.
Good to go when needed but not 24-7.

I'm in the same boat but in my case another med I had to take I'm pretty sure caused the drop in libido. I also believe that HCG might help improve libido and look forward to trying it one day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My libido is still very strong, I didn't get laid for one day and I was almost going insane. It makes it so hard to sleep, if I'm not sleeping with my woman. :(

Your are a lucky man Vince. Most wifes/girlfriends do not have a libido that match a yours. At least after her 50th. I wish I could convince mine to go on some hormons to boost her libido.

Vince

Super Moderator
My lady will turn 59 next month, she went through menopause at age 50. She never lost any of her libido and she also never lost any of her sexual function.

Vince

Super Moderator
I broke up with my girlfriend of over 2 1/2 years, she was my best lover. So now I'm out looking again, I have a date on Sunday. I hope I find someone soon. :)

madman

Super Moderator
My libido is still very strong, I didn't get laid for one day and I was almost going insane. It makes it so hard to sleep, if I'm not sleeping with my woman. :(

Why are you always complaining about your libido if you choose to run your trough levels at 1000+? Lower your dose plain and simple. Sure every one wants a strong libido but 24/7 always on your mind society would be a total mess if that was all that mattered. It is not the norm for most and the purpose of trt is to improve libido where it is healthy and functioning but as far as raging that is another misconception regarding testosterone if people think ones libido has to rage to be healthy. Never ceases to amaze me how many people pre-trt with low libido start therapy and their libido improves and is healthy but not raging (as if it is normal) lol and are always chasing that perfect spot when one does not such always exist. There are even a lot of people that notice great improvements overall in their low t symptoms after pursuing therapy but are still unhappy as they are always chasing that amazing feeling and not realizing that when testosterone levels are in a healthy range and one feels great overall that is what it is really about. Treatment for low t with testosterone is to make someone to be able to function normally not feel amazing as if that was the true nature endos/uros/doctors (the small percentage that understand trt) would pack it in and the whole trt industry would be run by testosterone mills trying to have every man running around like raging animals. So many run their test levels higher than what is truly needed thinking more is better and end up hitting supra-physiological levels thinking this is how testosterone should feel, what a joke! If people actually took the time to search the literature they would realize that many of the low t symptoms are improved by mid-normal ranges of total t/healthy free t range. Sure some need to be at the higher end of normal physiological levels but it is not common.

I was glad when my little head stopped telling my big head what to do.
Over the next 20 years I made my fortune and retired at 55 to start my bucket list.

I guess what I am trying to say is maybe you should consider a lower dose of T since you posted this info in "Libido too Strong" thread I assume that is what got you in trouble with the girlfriend.

Anyway so sorry to read about your breakup. I'll be rooting for you.

Last edited:

Re-Ride

Best of luck Vince! Until that perfect lady comes along you've got options. (1) Venus 2000 I regret being unable to give a personal endorsement but it does get rave reviews (2) Rise Against Hunger dry mix. I know you said you'd never eat gruel but it will definitely knock you down a few notches. To get the most out of it ask the guy in 7/11 if you can use the micro and cook it there. (3) What Madman and FeelingLost said. (4) I've never been able to wrap my head around the main stream thinking on here which is precise dosing that limits serum fluctuation. Perhaps you can plan ahead for a week here and there and go slightly lower. Sure, you will have a bit less energy but you might enjoy the high all the much more.

Why are you always complaining about your libido if you choose to run your trough levels at 1000+? Lower your dose plain and simple. Sure every one wants a strong libido but 24/7 always on your mind society would be a total mess if that was all that mattered. It is not the norm for most and the purpose of trt is to improve libido where it is healthy and functioning but as far as raging that is another misconception regarding testosterone if people think ones libido has to rage to be healthy. Never ceases to amaze me how many people pre-trt with low libido start therapy and their libido improves and is healthy but not raging (as if it is normal) lol and are always chasing that perfect spot when one does not such always exist. There are even a lot of people that notice great improvements overall in their low t symptoms after pursuing therapy but are still unhappy as they are always chasing that amazing feeling and not realizing that when testosterone levels are in a healthy range and one feels great overall that is what it is really about. Treatment for low t with testosterone is to make someone to be able to function normally not feel amazing as if that was the true nature endos/uros/doctors (the small percentage that understand trt) would pack it in and the whole trt industry would be run by testosterone mills trying to have every man running around like raging animals. So many run their test levels higher than what is truly needed thinking more is better and end up hitting supra-physiological levels thinking this is how testosterone should feel, what a joke! If people actually took the time to search the literature they would realize that many of the low t symptoms are improved by mid-normal ranges of total t/healthy free t range. Sure some need to be at the higher end of normal physiological levels but it is not common.

Madman is right. You created too much libido with running at 1000. You'd be fine at 800 with less libido. You're ripped now, difficult at any age, let alone your 60s. Why have a libido that scares off good women? Lower numbers will accomplish all you want. Too much libido would appear, for you, to actually be an unwanted side effect.

I am a little older than you, married for 30 years and have a wife that enjoys sex 4-5 times a week. I need to run 700-850 to have the best benefit of TRT, including sex. If my wife isn't amendable for sex she will either give me an orgasm some other way, or I happily go without. For me, this the optimum libido.

A good woman is hard to find, and always will be. Again, I am a married guy and my perspective may be a little skewed, but I don't think so. Sex is, ultimately, about intimacy rather than frequency, intensity, and duration. If it's just about getting off, then it is not much better than masturbating.

And, having said all that, happy hunting Vince. You probably can get whoever you want. Just don't get her all at once.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for all the replies and all the kind advice. Personally having that high libido for three years is part of me now and I've grown to enjoy it and the hunt for a good woman. My libido didn't get me in trouble, we were awesome in bed. But she gave me the ultimatum, she told me it was time for me to married her. I know it takes more then great sex to make a good marriage, so I had to move on. I'm happy with my decision and libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me