Lastest blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Testosterone range 348-1197 mine 1465
Free testosterone 9.3-26.5 mine
Estradiol 8-35 mine
Vitamin d 30-100mine

My protocol 100 mg testosterone every 3.5 days, .25 mg anastrozole per week taken once, and 5000 ius vitamin d every am. My questions are about vitamin d and estradiol. Should I take 10,000 ius of vitamin d maybe three days a week and 5000 the other four days so I can get my vitamin d higher? Also , I've worked down to .25 mg anastrozole once a week from .25 mg three times a week. At .25 mg three times a week my estradiol was 20.1 and at .25 mg twice a week my estradiol was 32.5 and now at .25 mg once a week my estradiol is 36.5 . I honestly feel better now then I have yet. Should I try ditching anastrozole completely for a bit? Somehow my testosterone is kind of high this time too it's normally high 1200s with free right around mid 20s. I'm not sure why it's 1400 this time because I alwAys do my labs the same day each time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So you did get your blood drawn in the trough right before your injection? I think you said that.

re: Vit D, I have to use 10000iu daily and at last test that put me right at the top of lab range.

You say you're feeling the best you've been...why change anything? I'd leave it alone. Youre E @ 36 is probably pretty good, on paper anyway. And since your T is up from previous tests I would test again and verify before making a change downward in your dosing.

Testosterone range 348-1197 mine 1465
Free testosterone 9.3-26.5 mine
Estradiol 8-35 mine
Vitamin d 30-100mine

My protocol 100 mg testosterone every 3.5 days, .25 mg anastrozole per week taken once, and 5000 ius vitamin d every am. My questions are about vitamin d and estradiol. Should I take 10,000 ius of vitamin d maybe three days a week and 5000 the other four days so I can get my vitamin d higher? Also , I've worked down to .25 mg anastrozole once a week from .25 mg three times a week. At .25 mg three times a week my estradiol was 20.1 and at .25 mg twice a week my estradiol was 32.5 and now at .25 mg once a week my estradiol is 36.5 . I honestly feel better now then I have yet. Should I try ditching anastrozole completely for a bit? Somehow my testosterone is kind of high this time too it's normally high 1200s with free right around mid 20s. I'm not sure why it's 1400 this time because I alwAys do my labs the same day each time.

Post the rest of your results.

When was this taken relative to injection?

You may want to clear your post up a bit, it's rather hard to understand and might limit the advice you get from people.

Your total testosterone is high for peak or trough, either way you can definitely lower your dose, and most likely eliminate your need for AI. Especially at .25mg per week.

Vitamin D is probably fine, I wouldn't worry too much there.

CBC is where you should worry, being at 1400 will definitely cause issues.

How long have you been on TRT?

It was taken at trough. I've been at this dose for a few years. Normally 1200 is the highest I've tested. My hematocrit and hemoglobin are both mid range as well. My reason for wanting to get rid of the anastrozole completely is because I think I could feel even better. Each time I've lowered it I feel better! The reason for wanting to add a little more d3 is because I figured getting to 70s might be a little better.

It was taken at trough. I've been at this dose for a few years. Normally 1200 is the highest I've tested. My hematocrit and hemoglobin are both mid range as well. My reason for wanting to get rid of the anastrozole completely is because I think I could feel even better. Each time I've lowered it I feel better! The reason for wanting to add a little more d3 is because I figured getting to 70s might be a little better.

Yeah, at a 1400 trough you should definitely lower that. There's no need to be that high, and being that high necessitates AI. If you're only using that little bit of AI, you'll be fine without at a normal dose, say your trough is 900.

The 1400 is an anomaly. 1000-1200s is normally where it is in the last two years since being on that dose. Nobody thinks I could stand to increase the vitamin d slightly though?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me