LabCorp Contact #?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eddydb

Does anyone have a contact number for LabCorp, where I can talk to a live person? I am unable to check my results online because they haven't validated my identity yet. This is after faxing them my info twice and sending a few emails. I've only gotten one generic email response from them and that was a few weeks ago.

Getting frustrated with them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eddydb

Sorry Nelson, I am going through Defy.

I'm just going to be off the grid for about a week in Spain with limited WiFi. I did ask Defy to email the results as soon as they get them. I did that for my last BW, it just took them a couple of days to get them to me.

I did hear from LabCorb today and I was able to login. Just none of my BW results are there......too early for the new ones but my BW from September should be there. I emailed them back, but not holding my breath for a quick response. This process hasn't gone as smoothly as I thought :)

raygo

Sorry Nelson, I am going through Defy.

I'm just going to be off the grid for about a week in Spain with limited WiFi. I did ask Defy to email the results as soon as they get them. I did that for my last BW, it just took them a couple of days to get them to me.

I did hear from LabCorb today and I was able to login. Just none of my BW results are there......too early for the new ones but my BW from September should be there. I emailed them back, but not holding my breath for a quick response. This process hasn't gone as smoothly as I thought :)

My experience with LabCorp (all good, btw) is that results tend to take a week from your draw. It can get frustrating if you're really anxious about a lab, like my PSA. Also, I usually order from DirectLabs, and while the lab is LabCorp, the results are posted to MyDirectLabs.com portal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me