Lab result

Buy Lab Tests Online

dw1973

Hello,

I'm currently applying 300mg of comp test c in the morning daily.

My most recent total testosterone came back at 5.70 ng/ml on a scale of 1.68-7.46 (570 total?)
and my hematocrit was 48.5% and hemoglobin at 16.5 g/dl

I waited 11hrs after applying the cream before I went to the lab for a draw (after work). How much of a drop off approximately would there be for my total test after 11hrs?

I pay $125 per month for the compounded cream and am thinking about going to inject.

What dosage per week of inject would be comparable to the amount of cream I use and would it raise my hematocrit over the cream number?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello,

I'm currently applying 300mg of comp test c in the morning daily.

My most recent total testosterone came back at 5.70 ng/ml on a scale of 1.68-7.46 (570 total?)
and my hematocrit was 48.5% and hemoglobin at 16.5 g/dl

I waited 11hrs after applying the cream before I went to the lab for a draw (after work). How much of a drop off approximately would there be for my total test after 11hrs?

I pay $125 per month for the compounded cream and am thinking about going to inject.

What dosage per week of inject would be comparable to the amount of cream I use and would it raise my hematocrit over the cream number?

Thanks!

I certainly understand your concern, and as you're a new member, you're probably just getting started with TRT.

A lot of new guys will get caught up in this chase for numbers, with no other goal than simply increasing the number of a relatively arbitrary lab test. The goal with TRT is to resolve symptoms.

Have your symptoms been resolved? Have you had more than just total testosterone tested? If you're only having total testosterone checked, that's woefully insufficient for a successful TRT protocol, you need significantly more.

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Johndoesmith's observations are on the money. In order forums to help younger where you want to go, you have to let us know how you reached your current situation. What caused you to seek treatment? Your age, symptoms, lab results?

Topical treatment is is a rational choice, but it is often a failure as many men fail to absorb the applied gel/cream (it was a total bust in my case). How long have you been following your protocol?

Help us us out with some more information.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me