Lab result

Buy Lab Tests Online

sanfur

Screenshot (13).jpgScreenshot (14).jpgScreenshot (15).jpgScreenshot (16).jpgScreenshot (17).jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sanfur

not too bad now since i started modafinil 100 mg but before i was really bad after i finished my cycle but no libido at all i think it was propecia i took some when i was on cycle

CoastWatcher

not too bad now since i started modafinil 100 mg but before i was really bad after i finished my cycle but no libido at all i think it was propecia i took some when i was on cycle

TRT, the therapeutic use of testosterone, isn't designed to be cycled. This is current bloodwork? And you're not using any form of testosterone at the present time?

sanfur

yes this current blood work no testosterone at the time but i m on 4 iu hgh ed
the thing is i did a test last week and my tt was 260 very low so i planed for trt but now the test show different result
unfortunately i kind started my trt yesterday should i stop ?

yes this current blood work no testosterone at the time but i m on 4 iu hgh ed
the thing is i did a test last week and my tt was 260 very low so i planed for trt but now the test show different result
unfortunately i kind started my trt yesterday should i stop ?

It would make more sense to those trying to follow along if you kept your stuff in the thread you already started. I think you need stop all this clean out for 4-6 weeks and then evaluate your health then. This start yesterday should I stop...you're on the wrong path.

sanfur

i did post in the last thread
so i should just stop and then do blood work in a month
i m very thankful for your advice i m new at this

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel