Just got 6m blood results and they're insane - Free T 88 nmol/L or 2500 ng/dL - WTF!!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

skullmaggots

Been on TRT for 6m now. Initially I was taking 150Mg of sustanon every 5 days. However I was getting issues with oestrogen, and wanted to pin more frequently so I didn't need to take an AI. My clinic said take 100mg every 4 days of enanthate. I've been doing this new routine for a while now and got my bloods back which are quite frankly rediculous. My total T is 88 and my free T is 2.2. This is still 400% out of the normal reference range. I really don't want things this high.

My oestrogen is 326, my prolactin is high normal, my RBC count is up.

Can my test really be that high from 175mg per week of enanthate?

I'm not speaking to the clinic until Tues next week, but due for my next shot tomorrow. Any advice. I immediately took 1mg anaztrozole, and 0.5 cabergoline just to get things moving. Was planning on dropping my next injection from 1ml or 100mg of enanthate to about 0.8ml or 80mg which would mean 140mg per week.

Anyone seem such crazy high results from such a small amount of test? I don't want to be superphysiological, only high normal. Any advice would be very helpful? I can post my full blood work if needed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Painjunky

That seems about right for that dose especially if your on hcg too. When did you draw blood in reference to timing of your test dose?
35-40mg every 3 along with 250iu hcg every 3 days puts me at the peak of the upper end of the range.
100mg every 4days is 300mg within eight days. That’s a pretty high dose imo

Systemlord

Anyone seem such crazy high results from such a small amount of test?
It’s commonplace for those taking biotin supplements, because you will get erroneous lab results, since a lot of laboratory testing uses biotin-streptavidin system for which biotin supplements can interfere.

Last edited:

skullmaggots

That seems about right for that dose especially if your on hcg too. When did you draw blood in reference to timing of your test dose?
35-40mg every 3 along with 250iu hcg every 3 days puts me at the peak of the upper end of the range.
100mg every 4days is 300mg within eight days. That’s a pretty high dose imo
I draw the blood on the trough day, so 4th day after my last shot. I think I'm too much for sure. I'm going to start taking less. I also don't take hcg as it just spiked my oestrogen

Simbarn

Been on TRT for 6m now. Initially I was taking 150Mg of sustanon every 5 days. However I was getting issues with oestrogen, and wanted to pin more frequently so I didn't need to take an AI. My clinic said take 100mg every 4 days of enanthate. I've been doing this new routine for a while now and got my bloods back which are quite frankly rediculous. My total T is 88 and my free T is 2.2. This is still 400% out of the normal reference range. I really don't want things this high.

My oestrogen is 326, my prolactin is high normal, my RBC count is up.

Can my test really be that high from 175mg per week of enanthate?

I'm not speaking to the clinic until Tues next week, but due for my next shot tomorrow. Any advice. I immediately took 1mg anaztrozole, and 0.5 cabergoline just to get things moving. Was planning on dropping my next injection from 1ml or 100mg of enanthate to about 0.8ml or 80mg which would mean 140mg per week.

Anyone seem such crazy high results from such a small amount of test? I don't want to be superphysiological, only high normal. Any advice would be very helpful? I can post my full blood work if needed.
Why is your clinic advising you to take such high doses of testosterone?! The standard dose of T used to be 80-100 mg per week. No wonder you had issues with estrogen and over time many other issues could develop.

sammmy

Your clinic is simply incompetent - I would drop them on the spot for a real doctor. Read the threads here to educate yourself of proper doses, side effects, and management. That way you can avoid such a grossly miscalculated "treatment" in the future.

skullmaggots

You're probably right. They start everyone at this type of dose, get bloods and then go from there. Its clear from the comments, I'm on way too much. What would be the best way to drop down. Stick to every 4d but drop the dose, or just pin the 100mg every 5 or 6d ?

sammmy

80-100mg per week, split in 2 doses (to decrease peaks and valleys) is the standard recommended regimen on this forum. You can switch immediately at your next day for injection, there is no need to "gradually decrease the dose".

More is not better with Testosterone. Higher doses lead to more side effects.

Painjunky

Typical twice week split is for example Monday morning and Thursday afternoon.
Every 3 days is best for me but is a little harder to keep track of due to the days constantly changing. IMO 100-120mg week total is as high as some would need to go . Most can go lower 80-100.

bradtaylor1969

Why is your clinic advising you to take such high doses of testosterone?! The standard dose of T used to be 80-100 mg per week. No wonder you had issues with estrogen and over time many other issues could develop.
I am starting to learn this...my dr had me on 100mg a week, for years, i felt worse, so we upped the dose to 120mg a week, felt even worse after several month, now we dropped back to 100, i am thinkng even going to 80. At 120 my total t before my shot was 1500, at 100mg a week i am still at 1100, and i feel like crap!!

Willyt

I am starting to learn this...my dr had me on 100mg a week, for years, i felt worse, so we upped the dose to 120mg a week, felt even worse after several month, now we dropped back to 100, i am thinkng even going to 80. At 120 my total t before my shot was 1500, at 100mg a week i am still at 1100, and i feel like crap!!
70-80mg per week would probably put you in nice sweet spot of 700-800 TT.

10mg daily cypionate = 7mg of actual T which is consistent with natural production of healthy young male

FangFang

It’s commonplace for those taking biotin supplements, because you will get erroneous lab results, since a lot of laboratory testing uses biotin-streptavidin system for which biotin supplements can interfere.

This!

skullmaggots

So you think my results are bogus due to taking supplements containing biotin. I do take quite a few different supplements. However, I have taken the same ones for a while now and had bloods that weren't this high. This is my first bloods though on 100mg of enanthate every 4d. I did however pin 75mg of sustanon 6 weeks before this test on top of my normal protocol out of stupidity which I regret massively, but the clinic implied this wouldn't affect the results and should be out of my system by then

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me