John Crisler books

Buy Lab Tests Online

noxov

I've been listening to and reading things by John Crisler lately on pregnenolone, adrenal fatigue and thyroid issues. I've read his book on testosterone therapy and am continually impressed by his knowledge and intuition. I'm wondering if there's anywhere where I can find blogs and things from him consolidated in one place?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

Unfortunately, Dr. Crisler is no longer with us. Your best bet is to look at all the interviews Jay Campbell did with him on youtube. Just search "crisler jay campbell" on youtube.

Keep in mind that Dr Crislers thoughts on AIs have been somewhat contradicted by current thinking, and you have to try to ignore Jay Campbell.

Unfortunately, Dr. Crisler is no longer with us. Your best bet is to look at all the interviews Jay Campbell did with him on youtube. Just search "crisler jay campbell" on youtube.

Keep in mind that Dr Crislers thoughts on AIs have been somewhat contradicted by current thinking, and you have to try to ignore Jay Campbell.

Campbell was the best source of information on TRT and his books gave you all you needed to know. You may want to look there. Too bad Campbell went off the rails.

I've been away from the Forum for a few months ... what did I miss re Campbell?

His podcast has changed. It used to be TRT focused and wellness. Now it is all about his spirituality, chakras, and rants about healthcare. Nothing of substance, just his fawning over obscure people with pretty out there ideas. Considers himself “enlightened “ and some kind of spiritual guru of sorts. Wears his insecurities on his sleeve. You should look up the podcast and see what you think. He changed the name of it as well as his focus. Just be sure to wear your tin foil hat, as he is going to mention some kind of conspiracy theory. Deeply disappointed, as he was the best single source around for TRT and his books were very comprehensive.

bixt

Wonder if he is still using/promoting "TOT", and if high doses of TOT led to this apparent mental change..

I read TOT Bible 24 mos ago and it's what got me on this journey and lead me here and how I found my Uro. I've seen Jay as a guest on several other podcasts but those hosts must keep him on topic. He's got a lot going on in his mind IMO as he sways and figgets a ton while talking. Just as long as he hasn't gone off the rails re TRT and start pushing some far out beliefs/protocols I still find him interesting.

I think what's tough about success is, once you've earned your audience not forgetting how/why you earned it and why we're here and not getting tempted to try and leverage our presence to pitch another personal passion completely separate from that to which we subscribed ... sometimes a person gets lucky twice but it sounds like his spinoff is flopping.

I don't think it's unfair to wonder the same about Crisler.

Campbell has stated his protocol is 150 mg test per week, no AI. Nothing unusual. Carl Lanore, host of the Superhuman Radio podcast was a close friend of Crisler and said that Crisler had a long history of depression and that TRT was not a factor. Lanore is very knowledgeable and his podcast is worth a listen.

SteveCleves

Wonder if he is still using/promoting "TOT", and if high doses of TOT led to this apparent mental change..
Crisler wasn't new to this. Between his bodybuilding days and post bodybuilding career he was probably on some from or another of anabolics for 20 years? And he was very much a proponent of using the lowest doses needed to relieve symptoms, Its not like he was blasting. I find it hard to believe anything he was doing now is what pushed him over the edge.

I have read some people speculate that it was the fights he was having with the other notable TRT practitioners over AIs that may have contributed, when basically the entire TRT world became anti AI and he stayed relatively pro AI. Who knows? People want answers to unanswerable questions I guess.

Anyone who suffers from depression will tell you that sometimes you just can't escape the darkness no matter how hard you try.

T

tareload

Campbell has stated his protocol is 150 mg test per week, no AI.
Last I read he uses KN as provider now and just recently did another podcast series. They make a good team :).

Hefty cream dose to the scrotum...

Trans-Scrotal Testosterone Cream

• Dose: 3-4 “clicks” of 200 mg/g HRT base compounded cream
  • Frequency: 1x/day in the morning
  • Purpose: Optimize my testosterone levels

Approximate PK profile with once daily dosing by my estimate (~3.5 clicks of above):
1657289001449.png

Mastodont

Crisler wasn't new to this. Between his bodybuilding days and post bodybuilding career he was probably on some from or another of anabolics for 20 years? And he was very much a proponent of using the lowest doses needed to relieve symptoms, Its not like he was blasting. I find it hard to believe anything he was doing now is what pushed him over the edge.

I have read some people speculate that it was the fights he was having with the other notable TRT practitioners over AIs that may have contributed, when basically the entire TRT world became anti AI and he stayed relatively pro AI. Who knows? People want answers to unanswerable questions I guess.

Anyone who suffers from depression will tell you that sometimes you just can't escape the darkness no matter how hard you try.
No actually he didn't stay pro AI, he came around and even promoted the idea of no AI, what might have been though is guilt from all the AI he had prescribed over the years.

T

tareload

No actually he didn't stay pro AI, he came around and even promoted the idea of no AI, what might have been though is guilt from all the AI he had prescribed over the years.
The AI debate / war has become a religious one. Not helpful.

The biggest mouths on the subject seem to have the smallest analytical abilities.

I'll take 0.5 mg of adex 2 times per week for 5 weeks intermittently every 5 months for the win Alex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me