Is it ok to take magnesium by itself?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Powerdome

I listen to the TRT podast when they have the round table with the leading doctor sin the field and they all seem to agree that most people on TRT burn through Mag. I take it to help me sleep. Now, there are a lot of conflicting reports on whether you need to take calcium with it or not. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nik

Tomo una capsula de 250mg por dia.
Que significa (se queman cuando se esta en trt)podrias expandir.
Soy de sudamerica y no le ingles , pero mi
celular me traduce al español.

Doctein

I take it to help me sleep.
So if you have sleep problems i can recommend you some supps. So...
I’ve tried lunesta and it doesn’t work... I use “Mummified” by Killer Labz, shit works great, also pop a Aleeve PM w/ it (only a few times a week if wired) combo works out well, helps with all the body pains as well. Not good for long haul, but I alternate things. Or you can try CBD oil:)

Andyou need to find the source of your sleep problems, man.

DragonBits

I listen to the TRT podast when they have the round table with the leading doctor sin the field and they all seem to agree that most people on TRT burn through Mag. I take it to help me sleep. Now, there are a lot of conflicting reports on whether you need to take calcium with it or not. Any thoughts?

ConsumerLab.com Answers
Should Calcium and Magnesium Be Taken Together?
Question:
Is it important to take calcium and magnesium together?

Answer:
No, it is not necessary to take calcium and magnesium together. In fact, if you need to take large amounts (250 mg or more) of either of these, you may be better off taking them at separate times, as they can compete with each other for absorption.

Should I Take Calcium and Magnesium Together?

Powerdome

Thanks for the replies. I should have made myself a bit clearer. I was meaning if a person takes a magnesium supplement, do they also need a calcium supplement also....

Nik

Para mi el calcio es complicado ya que me produce estreñimiento a dosis de 500mg carbonato de calcio , y lacteos no consumo ya que comprobe que al suspender la ingesta me ha bajado mi imflamacion prostatica .ahora mi dilema es como voy a aportar los requerimientos diarios si no puedo tomar calcio y no consumo lacteos.

DragonBits

About 35 years ago I took a daily mineral supplement, maybe for 6 months.

I got a kidney stone. Never forget that sort of pain.

So I am careful about supplementing any minerals. Magnesium is difficult to over supplement as the main negative effect would be diarrhea.

It's possible to get hypermagnesemia symptoms, but its rare and usually caused by kidney problems not by supplements. Another possible cause of mild hypermagnesemia would be excessive use of laxatives and antacids containing magnesium.

Unless I had some specific reason to know I was deficient in calcium, I wouldn't supplement.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me