Insulin resistance vs animal product and inflammation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I would like to hear all opinions, experiences, personal or not, in the development of diseases caused by inflammation, especially cardiovascular. I'm sure most of have seen the good data on Vegans diet and the reduction of cardiovascular disease by lowering systemic inflammation. That is a good thing, but at over 40 years of age, most of us start to become insulin resistance. Now a Vegan diet promote the consumption of starches as a bulk in the diet, how that would work with insulin resistance? insulin is an inflammation promoter but maybe just the resistance of insulin? maybe just the actual spike of insulin produced by ether refined carbs/sugar produce inflammation?

the other end, in a diet lower in carbohydrates, but not ketogenic, and higher in animal protein and fat will lower the total insulin secretion, therefore lowering inflammation and the development of disease? but we can find actually some inflammation here as well, as animal product tend to raise systemic inflammation. Although I should say, cooking animal products at high temperature would tend to increase inflammation and activate some carcinogen. I would really like to compare animal products steamed vs broiling/grilling etc...

I heard people who successfully regressed plaque accumulation in the coronary arteries with both approaches. But after all, animal protein tend to retain more muscle mass, for those interested in body composition.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I eat a diet that is high in whole grains and legumes, vegetables and fruit. Animal products are down to a few ounces of yogurt and one egg each day. My test results are generally pretty good, with fasting insulin at the bottom of the range and glucose of 80 mg/dL. Total cholesterol is only 130 mg/dL, with the only problem being a declining HDL, now at the bottom of the preferred range.

Gianluca

I eat a diet that is high in whole grains and legumes, vegetables and fruit. Animal products are down to a few ounces of yogurt and one egg each day. My test results are generally pretty good, with fasting insulin at the bottom of the range and glucose of 80 mg/dL. Total cholesterol is only 130 mg/dL, with the only problem being a declining HDL, now at the bottom of the preferred range.

Carbohydrates tend to lower HDL. I'm pretty much eating the same way, I just have a little bit more animal products. In the am one whole egg plus 1cup egg whites, then in another meal about 6oz of fish or meat, I also take a whey protein powder, so I get plenty of amino acids in the diet. The rest is all whole grains, starches fruits and veggie and my microbiome is thankful for it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me