injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

warrior1

10yr HRT client so I am not a newbie, however switched over this year to 90% 26 pin for insulin type injections. 10% normal muscular injections. Had labs done (yearly) my levels are way up, total 878, free 199. Normal for me and consistent are 550 and 180, ( last 6yrs) dosage is the same 100mg every 5 days. HCG 250iu 1x per 5days. Question, has anyone had experience with different injections and labs?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

I think absorbtion times are slightly different between IM and sub q but that's it.
Your numbers don't sound like a negative.
Maybe your body is absorbing more?.

Anytime you change a component you're subject to a new set of rules, as it were. You need to continue on nice and steady and pull more labs in 6 weeks and evaluate your dosing.

Vince

Super Moderator
Nice increase, If you are able to, it would be nice to see both full testosterone panels. And when the blood draw was taken. On injection day before you injected?

warrior1

Thanks, I had labs done (as always) 5 days after the last injection. So levels should be lowest? that is what suprised me with just changing to sub q. I feel good, nothing else different except very lean this summer w/o much effort. The other change in my labs where Trigl levels where up to 210.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me