Injection Protocol for people with Low SHBG !!

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have to dose fairly high but with sub-q and EOD it seems to work well even with damn low SHBG I have to dose some with E control med but it's Avery workable protocol

Thanks Dr. John !!

What is the dose that you consider to be high? I tried 50mg every three days SQ, but that gave me insane prostate issues. Like actual semen coming out before a piss. So, instead of battling high E2 sides, I was battling high FT sides!

I thought injecting test every other day and poking almost 2,000 holes in your body over a 10 year period was a lot until I talked with a dude who was injecting insulin 4 times a day. Many guys seem to like the sub Q, I'm just not a fan. I prefer IM.

Injecting insulin is VERY different than injecting an oil. You aren't supposed to inject fat into fat, and that's why SQ for oil based medicine is "new territory." It can cause tissue necrosis. It's also why you get hard welts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
James, I've always heard that, there is no Avascular necrosis reported by people who inject Testosterone cypionate.

James

Vestpocket - I was thinking of scar tissue. Most insulin boards have several threads on the development of scar tissue. As for sub q,...seems most, if not all, of the most active guys on this site inject IM. I developed significant issues from injecting fat into fat, but people don't want to hear about it or believe it will happen to them. Us humans need to learn the hard way.

I changed, quickly, from injecting Cyp in my belly, what a nightmare of post injection pain and swelling. I went upper/outer thigh with a 1/2" and have been happy ever since. But to scar tissue, it seemed to me that at our ages and knowing the lifetime commitment you're going to have to deal with some scarring in the future. Rotating around sure helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me