Injecting Weekly Dose Divided Into Four Parts

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

Is there any benefit in injecting four times a week instead of two in order to reduce E2 and keeping Test levels even?

For instance if one's dose is 200mgs of Cypionate, instead of injecting 100mgs on Monday and Thursday they inject 50mgs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for a total of 200mgs.

If they use a 27 gauge insulin needle like Easy Touch and inject in different body parts each time there shouldn't be any scarring issues from the frequent injections.
Would it be beneficial in any way?
Has anyone here done this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Using an easy touch 27g 1/2 inch syringe should not cause any scarring or issues. I inject with a 29g 1/2" syringe daily and never had any scarring.

medvetz63

Do you find that injecting that way helps to reduce E2 compared to when you injected just once or twice per week?
Are your testosterone levels better and do you feel better physically compared to the other methods?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes this is my best protocol. Before starting I was injecting twice a week I was afraid to go to daily because I did not know if I would be disciplined enough to inject everyday. But so far I've had no issues and only good results. I've been injecting daily now for over a year and a half. I'll post my protocol + labs for you

Vince

Super Moderator
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

The main reason I started daily injections, I was hoping my HCT would stabilized and since I started I have not had to donate any blood.

medvetz63

Those are OUTSTANDING numbers! Your total testosterone and your E2 are perfect, especially if you're not taking an AI.
I've been doing injections since early March of this year, six and a half months, and my hematocrit remains at low normal (around 42 to 43 with a reference range of 37 to 52). So far it does not seem effected by the testosterone.
I take .25mg of Arimidex on Monday and Thursday but I'd like to be able to not take it at all. The less drugs the better.

M

MarkM

Those are OUTSTANDING numbers! Your total testosterone and your E2 are perfect, especially if you're not taking an AI.
I've been doing injections since early March of this year, six and a half months, and my hematocrit remains at low normal (around 42 to 43 with a reference range of 37 to 52). So far it does not seem effected by the testosterone.
I take .25mg of Arimidex on Monday and Thursday but I'd like to be able to not take it at all. The less drugs the better.

Really nice hematocrit after 6 months of injections!

M

MarkM

Agree with @Vince Carter. 50 mg a day for 4 days in a row is a huge amount of testosterone in a condensed time frame. Spreading it out to EOD would be much better.

medvetz63

Agree with @Vince Carter. 50 mg a day for 4 days in a row is a huge amount of testosterone in a condensed time frame. Spreading it out to EOD would be much better.

Why would taking 200mgs divided into four 50mg doses be worse than taking 200mg in two 100mg doses on Monday and Thursday? It's the same amount in the end.

Is there something about those little doses being given so frequently that increases the anabolic power of the testosterone?

M

MarkM

Your initial question was, "Is there any benefit in injecting four times a week instead of two in order to reduce E2 and keeping Test levels even?"

If you aim is to keep Test levels even, then EOD is going to accomplish that much more than taking Test for 4 days straight and then not for 3 days.

If it's just about the "same amount" as you stated above, then why not just take it all, 200 mg, in one weekly injection, That too, is not a good protocol. But hey, that is just my opinion.

Studies have shown that smaller more frequent injections can provide higher levels of testosterone on smaller doses than larger twice weekly or once weekly injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me