In the search for libid, Started “”“””Addyi”””””

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I just got 3 bottles of addyi which should be enough for 3 month. As I understood I have to take it for two month if I didn’t see improvements then it didn’t work for me.

Updates will be posted here.

Protocol:
Sustanon 17Mg EOD
HCG 500 EOD
FSH 75 EOD

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

brookseth

The actual drug name is Flibanserin.
It' my understanding on a short internet search is that this directly lowers serotonin and indirectly increases dopamine and norepinephrine?

Also only supposed to be taken by women - I'd assume maybe for liability reasons. Interesting.

t_spacemonkey

i have no clue how a 5-HT1A receptor agonist would work in a guy. this makes no sense.
TBH no idea how it would work in women, it has a pretty shitty rating on drug reviews

M.J

I heard from a doctor it worked in some guys, and they are looking into it.

you need to take it for at least two month to know for sure if it worked or not.
Today I had my first pill, felt very dizzy had to go to bed because of it and slept immediately.

But woke up suddenly and had sex :)
I felt some improvements but too early to judge.

t_spacemonkey

you need to take it for at least two month to know for sure if it worked or not.
Today I had my first pill, felt very dizzy had to go to bed because of it and slept immediately.

have you tried cabergoline or pramipexole
def works

madman

Super Moderator

Dr. Irwin Goldstein who is a giant in the field of sexual medicine prescribes it to men!

Two of the big guns in the field, Dr. Khera and Dr. Lipshultz are conducting a pilot randomized placebo-controlled study.

madman

Super Moderator
i have no clue how a 5-HT1A receptor agonist would work in a guy. this makes no sense.
TBH no idea how it would work in women, it has a pretty shitty rating on drug reviews

*Currently, it is theorized that flibanserin acts as an agonist at the 5HT1A post-synaptic receptor and as an antagonist at the 5HT2A post-synaptic receptor.

*SEROTONIN RECEPTOR MODULATORS

Flibanserin (Addyi) is a novel therapy for the treatment of female HSDD. After achieving FDA approval in 2015, the drug was marketed for premenopausal women suffering from HSDD of any severity. Currently, it is theorized that flibanserin acts as an agonist at the 5HT1A post-synaptic receptor and as an antagonist at the 5HT2A post-synaptic receptor. Through modulation of these post-synaptic serotonin receptors in the pre-frontal cortex, flibanserin mediates the release of dopamine and norepinephrine, which play an important role in promoting sexual excitation.13 Concurrently, flibanserin also reduces the level of serotonin, which normally reduces sexual interest by inhibiting dopamine release. At present, flibanserin is not approved for the treatment of low libido in men. While it is theoretically feasible that similar pathophysiology for HSDD exists in men as in women, clinical trial data would be necessary to prove the effectiveness and safety of flibanserin in men before any widespread off-label use can be recommended. At present, it is prudent for all prescribers of flibanserin to educate patients on potential side effects including risks for hypotension and syncope, and avoiding the concurrent use of cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors.13

sammmy

ChatGPT:
According to the web search results, the uptake of flibanserin prescriptions in the US in 2022-2023 is not very high. Flibanserin is a drug that was approved by the FDA in 2015 for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women. However, the drug has been criticized for its low efficacy, high cost, and serious side effects, such as hypotension, syncope, and interactions with alcohol and other medication.

Another web search result estimates that only about 10% of women with HSDD are eligible for flibanserin treatment, based on the criteria of having no medical or mental health problems, no relationship issues, no drug use, and no history of low sexual desire. Furthermore, only about 10% of those eligible women are likely to benefit from flibanserin, based on the clinical trials that showed a modest increase in satisfying sexual events per month (0.5 to 1 more than placebo) and a slight improvement in sexual desire and distress scores. Therefore, the potential market for flibanserin is very limited.

It sounds like a dopamine agonist with the corresponding side effects and they have plenty:

Patient satisfaction is also very low:
a few lucky ones for which it works, the rest is side effects or no effect at all:

M.J

Second day,

I always take my pill before going to bed.
Yesterday I had an erection which lasted a very long time while sleeping something that I have not experienced before.

Side affect still dizziness only after taking the pill, maybe for hour or two not sure how long cuz I go to bed after it.

t_spacemonkey

i think I recall some context around this drug. at first, FDA (not that trust them in anything) did not approve this because like mentioned above had issues and was not effective. then there were some 'womens group' pushing the FDA to 'give me the pill that will my issues' and they caved to social pressure.

M.J

after the second day, I see no improvement at all, still taking the pills but unlike the first and second day nothing happening now.

Have to wait and see. its recommended to use it for two month, if nothing happened during that time then I stop.

M.J

Also point worth mentioning here and may need to be confirmed by another user.
My Wellbutrin orgasm benefits has gone.
Reaching orgasm on Wellbutrin was an amazing experience you feel every last drop is coming out associated with more noise.

Now it’s more like half what I usually experience if not less.

M.J

Updates….

1- Nothing happening yet…..

2- the sever dizziness I had the first few days faded away it was very stronger day1 and faded away with time. maybe there still some but not significant.

3- I miss the improvements I had in orgasm with Wellbutrin. The feeling that every last drop is coming out, makes you feel like :D

Fully loaded with Wellbutrin. I will go back on it if this didn’t work.

I have 3 bottles of addyi, will use two in this experiment as recommended m, the third one I will use occasionally to see if used from time to time would work or not. Cuz the first and second day I noticed improvements.

M.J

Unfortunately I had to end this experiment.
I had zero development i spend around 25 days With this drug.

the reason behind stopping it is sleeping issues. I keep waking up after 4 hrs from taking it daily. I couldn’t sleep well, I just had enough plus I don’t see any benefits.

Although I have been told to complete two month with it. I still have two bottles I may try this later or cycle it and see if any benefits can be seen.

For now Going Back to Wellbutrin…..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching