Important when using T and not feeling good

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

Topical iodine is another route to consider, since ingesting it could present or exacerbate gut and/or inflammation issues. Regarding topical, @10% absorbtion, for example, 500 mcg = 50 mcg. Lugol's 2% is 3.25 mg IIRC(3250 mcg) = 325 mcg . Perhaps Lugol's applied one time per week would be sufficient. And of course, taking a selenium supplement or several Brazil nuts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Topical iodine is another route to consider, since ingesting it could present or exacerbate gut and/or inflammation issues. Regarding topical, @10% absorbtion, for example, 500 mcg = 50 mcg. Lugol's 2% is 3.25 mg IIRC(3250 mcg) = 325 mcg . Perhaps Lugol's applied one time per week would be sufficient. And of course, taking a selenium supplement or several Brazil nuts.
When I tried lugol, I felt terrible and it really threw my thyroid levels out of whack. I wish I still had my labs, if I did I would post them. Maybe if I only tried it once a week instead of every day I wouldn't have better results. Now I supplement with 325mcg daily of NOW brand.

Moogie

TSH 2.18 Range .40-4.50 mIU/L
T4 Free 1.1 Range .8-1.8 ng/dL
T3 Free 3.1 Range 2.3-4.2 pg/ml
TPA 1 Range <9 IU/ml
IGF-1 170 Range 52-328 ng/ml

No reverse - doc didn’t order it. I may need to ask him at the 6 month tests.

tropicaldaze1950

When I tried lugol, I felt terrible and it really threw my thyroid levels out of whack. I wish I still had my labs, if I did I would post them. Maybe if I only tried it once a week instead of every day I wouldn't have better results. Now I supplement with 325mcg daily of NOW brand.

Years ago I tried atomic iodine, orally. A low dose, though I don't recall the exact amount. I did get warmer...and I also experienced a strong detox reaction in the form of two days of loose stools, or that's my interpretation. Topical, from my reading, is much safer as well as highly effective.

Vince

Super Moderator
Years ago I tried atomic iodine, orally. A low dose, though I don't recall the exact amount. I did get warmer...and I also experienced a strong detox reaction in the form of two days of loose stools, or that's my interpretation. Topical, from my reading, is much safer as well as highly effective.
I did try the tropical for 3 months, but at least for me it was not successful. Sounds like you're having good results from it, that's great.

tropicaldaze1950

I did try the tropical for 3 months, but at least for me it was not successful. Sounds like you're having good results from it, that's great.

I'll see how the labs look at the end of November. Seeing a new primary when we get back to Florida, so this should be fun, lol.

Scottsyracuse

Are thyroid levels looked at as part of standard protocol when a 57 year old with a 450 total testosterone begins TRT with a firm like Defy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me