Important News from ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello ExcelMale Members

I hope that everyone is staying healthy and safe through these difficult months around the world.

We are now over 10 years old and have over 40,000 members! Our traffic is still good despite Google’s algorithm changes that decreased ranks of health forum sites like ours.

I have a few new and exciting things to share with you about our forum (click on the italic font):

1- Our bi-weekly newsletter issues are now resolved. I suggest that everyone clears their cache in their computers and phones so that you don’t get an error message when clicking on any of the links in the newsletter. Here is how to clear you cache. If you are not receiving our newsletters, check your spam folder or add your email address in the space provided in the footer of the site.

2- I added a chat option to the site for those of you that rather chat than post a thread. You can access the chat here

3- For those of you in the United States looking to buy affordable lab tests, please use my company DiscountedLabs.com and use this code for 20% off your total purchase: excelmalevip

4- You can now follow your favorite ExcelMale members by using this option. You will get an email anytime they post a new thread.

5- Please download my free book before I take it offline since it will be available in print on Amazon in a few weeks.

6- Do not forget to check the What’s New page frequently as great TRT related information is posted daily!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly by using this contact form if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thank you for being part of our ExcelMale community!

In health,

Nelson Vergel

Founder

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel