I'm beyond puzzled with these results

Buy Lab Tests Online

PEPvent

Hey everyone!

Although I've been lurking for some time in this forum, this is my first post here. I appreciate your time reading this post!!

So, 27(M) here, 1.84m. (6'), around 79kg (174 pounds). Active (I used to workout 5/6 times a week before COVID), a healthy diet (there is always room to improve), no drinking, or smoking.

Since 2018 I have been feeling some of the low T symptoms and got my T tested: 450 ng/dl. With my doctor, we were a little bit confused since I was 25 at the time, with good health and physically fit. I got appointments with different endos and after a couple more bloodwork T ended up in the 550-600 ng/dl, we found a couple of nodes in my left thyroid gland (I'm getting the same exam tomorrow). With these results, they just shrug me off and told me I was too young to be even thinking about HRT. That maybe they could have put me on SSRI...

Fast forward to the present day, I have reached a point of no return with low T symptoms. I'm lethargic all day, even if I had 8 hrs of sleep. I feel tired the most after eating anything. I have lost a lot of muscle and strength. I think chest hair fell off. Not depressed... just, down.

Now, I am the first one to tell you all of these is because of no strength training (closed gyms) and quarantine in general. But something happened that scared the shit outta me: ED. I have never had a problem with erections or no libido whatsoever. Yes, I had periods where I wouldn't even masturbate in the shower, but I didn't give much of a thought. I have been seeing someone these past weeks who told me my erections weren't... good. Even yesterday night my penis didn't work. I mean, I am not ashamed, since it's nothing and that I can't control, but I REALLY want to know what's the deal.

Also worth mention: I have Type 3 varicocele (I am waiting for a spermogram for my urologist)

Yesterday I had bloods:

Testosterone: 773 ng/ml ( ranges 249-836)
Bioavailable T: 2,67 ng/ml (ranges 1,26-4,12)
SHBG: 61,2 nmol/L
Cortisol: 11,5 ug/dl (ranges 3,7-19,4)
E2: 31 pg/mL
FSH: 2,66 mUI/ml (ranges 0,95-11,95)
LH: 2,89 mUI/ml (ranges 0,57-12,07)
Prolactine: 6,8 ng/ml (ranges 3,5-19,4)

TSH: 2,13 uUI /mL (ranges 0,35-4,94)
T4L: 1,15 ng/dL (ranges 0,70-1,48)
Total Cholesterol: 191 mg/dl
HDL: 49 mg/dL
LDL: 124 mg/dl

I kinda want to call BS to this lab and try again in another one. I never had low LH as far as I'm concern. Everything else (calcium, magnesium, DHEA, insulin) was on point. Never had high SHBG also. But what bugs me off the most is my Total and Bioavailable T!!!

The only thing I couldn't get tested was Vit D since it was really expensive and my health plan didn't cover it.

I would appreciate any advice and feedback.

PS: English is not my first language! Please, AMA if it helps to give me some feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching