IGF-1 DES

Buy Lab Tests Online

TUMBLEWEED_

I'm finding conflicting information on what to reconstitute IGF-1 DES with. BAC Water, Sterile Water or Acedic Acid. Some say it needs AA to be more stable. Others say BW is fine and worked for them. The bottle only needs to last 20 days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I'm finding conflicting information on what to reconstitute IGF-1 DES with. BAC Water, Sterile Water or Acedic Acid. Some say it needs AA to be more stable. Others say BW is fine and worked for them. The bottle only needs to last 20 days.
BW works great. I promise AA will burn so badly you won't ever try it again.

TUMBLEWEED_

BW works great. I promise AA will burn so badly you won't ever try it again.
Yeah, that's what I hear about AA. I read people add BW to syringe before injecting to lessen sting. So you've used BW with IGF DES before? Some say the BW degrades it faster. It's kind of confusing with people saying opposite things. I also see some research companies that recommend AA and others BW with IGF DES.

BigTex

@TUMBLEWEED_ we actually did tests on DES and Lr3 for degradation. They actually did better with BA over AA. Also after reconstituting DES and Lr3, there was very minimal degradation after 30 days as long as it was kept refrigerated.

mcs

Curious, why would someone want to use DES instead of LR3? Only reason I can think of is DES will give immediate short term pump and has to be site injected (i.e. bilat biceps) whereas LR3 has a much longer half-life and is systemic. Do you see spikes in IGF-1? Insulin? Glucose? Using it for tissue repair also?

BigTex

Exactly. Lr3 has a longer 1/2 life of about 24 hours and IMHO has a better chance to bind to receptor sites. DES has a short 1/2 life of about 30 minutes and is said to be much better for local growth. Both can lower the need for insulin so that has to be taken in consideration when combining the use of insulin with either. So yes it may be that you need to drink slightly more glucose. Speaking for myself, I never had any issues with insulin or glucose. But it does seem to help with glucose uptake, especially during workouts. The you get huge pumps in the muscle, thus further stimulating hypertrophy.

mcs

Exactly. Lr3 has a longer 1/2 life of about 24 hours and IMHO has a better chance to bind to receptor sites. DES has a short 1/2 life of about 30 minutes and is said to be much better for local growth. Both can lower the need for insulin so that has to be taken in consideration when combining the use of insulin with either. So yes it may be that you need to drink slightly more glucose. Speaking for myself, I never had any issues with insulin or glucose. But it does seem to help with glucose uptake, especially during workouts. The you get huge pumps in the muscle, thus further stimulating hypertrophy.
What's your dose and frequency? Pre and post wo? Some reports of it causing bubble gut. Something I definitely don't need.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching