I sustanon 250 a good option?

Buy Lab Tests Online

hafnia

Hello, I am a 29 year old Dane currently living in Vietnam and I have for the past 2 years been suffering from low testosterone levels. When I first got diagnosed 2 and a half years ago I was prescribed Androgel but I saw no benefits libido and mood wise. I then moved to China and took no medication for 18 months. I am now in Vietnam and the doctors here want me to take Sustanon 250 every 2-4 weeks. From what i have read this might not be the best option, having the times of injection so far from each other. Should I try to get a different dose, get it more frequently, perhaps 125 every week? And is Sustanon just as good as cypionate? Hope you can provide me with some more answers.

As a side note, I also have hypothyroidism, with low levels of t3.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Sustanon 250 is not available in the United States by prescription.

“Sustanon” is the brand name for two formulas of injectable testosterone that contain a blend of esters. “Sustanon 100” contains 100 mg of three testosterone esters: testosterone propionate, testosterone phenyl propionate, and testosterone isocaproate. “Sustanon 250” contains a total of 250 mg of four testosterone esters: testosterone propionate, testosterone phenyl propionate, testosterone isocaproate, and testosterone decanoate. Both formulas feature fast-acting and slow-acting esters, and can be injected anywhere from once every week to once every four weeks. Sustanon is prescribed outside the United States, but a formulation similar to it can be compounded legally by compounding pharmacies since all of its esters are available in the United States.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?1487-Testosterone-Replacement-Treatment-Options

hafnia

I have read the sticky, but I am asking if I possibly can get hold of cypionate or enanthate would that deliver better results than sustanon? Better results meaning less mood swings, more stable testerone levels etc.

Dr.V.P.C.

Yes , i have good experience with sustanon ( here in brazil it´s legal, named durateston ) , patients go very well with it , no mood swing or other serious issues .

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
IMO, I think it could be a good option if you went that route, BUT, I know you can run an effective, stable protocol with cypionate, just by injecting 2x per week. If you're stuck with 1x, or having to go to the office for injections only 1x per week, then Sustanon might just be the ticket.

hafnia

I would prefer to use Cypionate but they only have Sustanon here in Vietnam, so if I can't get any from Singapore or Thailand I will have to make do.

Do you also have any experience with Synthroid being able to raise T3 levels?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the synthetics, like Synthroid. Keep in mind, that's a T4 only medication, so if you're strictly looking at it from a "T3" standpoint, you will be getting it downstream when the T4 converts to T3. Nothing wrong with that, permitting iodine, cortisol, sellenium & everything is in order to ensure the T4 to FT3 conversion is optimal(?). Cytomel is a T3 only medication, so consider that into the equation as you're looking at this ...

As many already know, I'm more of a NDT person, going with desiccated medications like Armour, and I am now trying a new compounded formula from Defy, which looks promising!! The NDT route gives you both T4 & T3 (T2 & T1 as well if you get specific). The ratios of T4 & T3 are not quite that as our normal thyroids would produce, but most do fine once they get their FT3 dialed in. Also, some patients even substitute a little T4 like Synthroid, to achieve similar ratios. I personally don't think that's necessary, but to each their own, and do what is needed to make it work!

hafnia

Yeah that is my concern as well. I do have a t4 to t3 conversion problem, I have previously been on Armour for a short while because of it. But Synthroid is the only available thyroid medicine in Vietnam, so that will have to do unless I go to Singapore or Thailand. But would have preferred Cytomel in order to ensure a direct response. Haven't been able to find a compounding pharmacy in the country yet.

hafnia

But for Sustanon, I am thinking of dividing the 250 mg in to an injection every 5-7 days. Would that give more stable levels and less E2 conversion than doing all 250 mg every 2-3 weeks? Thank you all for the replies so far, feels great to get some answers and perspective :)

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Just google someone like Maxim Peptide and you will see. You can search our forum on this too. There's more than enough information out there on this ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me