I need to find a way to make TRT work for me!

Buy Lab Tests Online

jheueisen

Age 51, male. My test levels untreated are in the 100’s. And it’s been that way for several years which I believe contributed to a perfect storm which destroyed my health in short order. Long story short, I have made several attempts taking low dosages of TRT gel, and it makes my neuropathy worse, my chest has sharp pains, my cheeks turn a little red, and lately I’ve had headaches after only 5 days of half of 1 packet of gel.

However at the same time I’ve experienced all the pros of TRT almost immediately. Increased libido and E’s. Killer sleep. Clear headed and interested in conversing again. And returns on just a couple of workouts!

I need to find a doctor or clinic to help me figure this out as the prescribing doc here in Juneau AK has no clue what he’s doing nor does he care.

My life has become so miserable with virtually no natural testosterone, that the prospect of it not working out is completely unacceptable for me. I’ve been active and athletic all my life and about 5 years ago my health hit a brick wall and crumpled into a steaming pile.

I just can’t go out like this as it’s so out of character for me. I can handle the pain and unpleasant side effects, I just don’t want to have a cardiac event or something. I’m willing to work hard to get my life back.

My doctor can not figure out what’s wrong with me, what caused neuropathy, or tachycardia. My health has been much improved by keto/ carnivore diet, light exercise, and fasting. I believe I became insulin resistant and put 30 extra pounds on (small frame) and lots of visceral fat. I’ve shaved off 16 pounds and feeling better but need to figure this TRT puzzle out, and get a good bloodwork panel done. Thanks in advance for any responses!

SOS HELP!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jheueisen

Age 51, male. My test levels untreated are in the 100’s. And it’s been that way for several years which I believe contributed to a perfect storm which destroyed my health in short order. Long story short, I have made several attempts taking low dosages of TRT gel, and it makes my neuropathy worse, my chest has sharp pains, my cheeks turn a little red, and lately I’ve had headaches after only 5 days of half of 1 packet of gel.

However at the same time I’ve experienced all the pros of TRT almost immediately. Increased libido and E’s. Killer sleep. Clear headed and interested in conversing again. And returns on just a couple of workouts!

I need to find a doctor or clinic to help me figure this out as the prescribing doc here in Juneau AK has no clue what he’s doing nor does he care.

My life has become so miserable with virtually no natural testosterone, that the prospect of it not working out is completely unacceptable for me. I’ve been active and athletic all my life and about 5 years ago my health hit a brick wall and crumpled into a steaming pile.

I just can’t go out like this as it’s so out of character for me. I can handle the pain and unpleasant side effects, I just don’t want to have a cardiac event or something. I’m willing to work hard to get my life back.

My doctor can not figure out what’s wrong with me, what caused neuropathy, or tachycardia. My health has been much improved by keto/ carnivore diet, light exercise, and fasting. I believe I became insulin resistant and put 30 extra pounds on (small frame) and lots of visceral fat. I’ve shaved off 16 pounds and feeling better but need to figure this TRT puzzle out, and get a good bloodwork panel done. Thanks in advance for any responses!

SOS HELP!
Could it be that after being so low for so long, that my body is just having a hard time dealing with testosterone again?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

SOS HELP!
I think it would be easier to carefully titrate your dose upward with injections. I'm sure you could find a dose of injected testosterone that you could tolerate, even if it were something ridiculous like 20 mg a week. Even 20 mg a week would probably more than double your current values. You could give your body time to adapt and then slowly increase.

I also experience some unpleasant side effects of TRT that disappear after a few weeks on a given dose. You can give yourself those few weeks and then bump it up.

RP McMurphy

I think it would be easier to carefully titrate your dose upward with injections. I'm sure you could find a dose of injected testosterone that you could tolerate, even if it were something ridiculous like 20 mg a week. Even 20 mg a week would probably more than double your current values. You could give your body time to adapt and then slowly increase.

I also experience some unpleasant side effects of TRT that disappear after a few weeks on a given dose. You can give yourself those few weeks and then bump it up.
Agreed. What about starting low and going slow so your body can adapt? I experienced negative side effects when I started that went away over time. I also second the recommendation to work with Defy.

Fortunate

Awesome thanks dudes for the responses!
You will find a wealth of information here and plenty of people willing to lend a hand.

Meanwhile, I also think a consultation with Defy will be well worth your energy. There are lots of treatment options out there. Finding the one right for you can be easy or hard, but having some guidance will make your life a lot better.

There are some general rules of thumb to keep in mind, such as starting low and slow and titrating up from there. Also, try to ignore the so-called “honeymoon phase“, which is when you feel amazing with some new protocol. While it is pleasant, it is not long lasting. A more realistic goal is to feel content and “normal“. Also, once a plan is instituted, it can take a number of weeks to months for you to realize the full benefit of that plan. Finally, keep in mind that there are no cookie-cutter approaches that work for everyone. There are vastly different protocols out there and some guys thrive on one while others do terribly on it. That’s why an individualized approach will be helpful.

Best of luck and feel free to touch base back here with more questions and progress reports.

tropicaldaze1950

SOS HELP!
The gel has preservatives in it. Just a thought that the sides you're experiencing could be from the ingredients that are part of the gel. I'm like that. When I was on compounded topical cream, the preservative and other components in the cream gave me low grade headaches and flu like symptoms. All resolved with a 'clean' cream base. Same for testosterone cypionate(injectable T). It's carrier oil is cottonseed and I'd feel ill after injecting it. But you're more pressing issue is to find a doctor who knows what he or she is doing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me