I need ARUP Labs Estradiol Sensitive number.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Can someone clarify which test I should use? Doctor could not find "sensitive" version and asked me to specify which test. It looks like ARUP labs is their preferred provider.

http://ltd.aruplab.com/

1.2006160Free Estradiol by ED/LC-MS/MS
Ordering Recommendation: Direct measure of free estradiol in serum. Most accurate measure of bioactive estradiol.
2.0070045Estradiol, Adult Premenopausal Female, Serum or Plasma
Ordering Recommendation: Suitable for measurement of estradiol in adult premenopausal women. In all other groups, the preferred test is Estrogens, Fractionated by Tandem Mass Spectrometry (HPLC) test (0093248).
3.0093247Estradiol, Males, Children or Postmenopausal Females by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Ordering Recommendation: Suitable for measurement of estradiol in men, children, or postmenopausal women. Preferred test for adult premenopausal women is Estradiol, Adult Premenopausal Female, Serum or Plasma (0070045).
4.0093248Estrogens, Fractionated by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Ordering Recommendation: Recommended test for evaluating endogenous estrogen status in postmenopausal women, men, or children.
5.0099375Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
... Testosterone-Estradiol Binding Globulin ... Testosterone-Estradiol Binding Globulin (TeBG) ...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
ARUP labs is telling me #3 above 0093247 is referenced as the equivalent of Lab Corps Estradiol Sensitive. They also confirmed Quest's Ultrasensitive Estradiol links to the same number.

Fireproof

That makes sense. Not only does it mention it is for males (where the first 2 probably are not) - it also mentions Tandem Mass Spectrometry as the methodology, and that's what it says in small print on my latest LabCorp test results. It says this exactly:
"Methodology: Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS)"

We always say LC/MS/MS is the test to have...sometimes across labs Sensitive and UltraSensitive seem to be interchangeable terms. Of those listed I would select #3 that states for males though I've not heard of Tandem Mass Spectrometry, sounds close to our LC/MS/MS (which is mass spectrometry).

Test one has the marker LC/MS/MS but the "Free Estradiol" is throwing me off of it.

That makes sense. Not only does it mention it is for males (where the first 2 probably are not) - it also mentions Tandem Mass Spectrometry as the methodology, and that's what it says in small print on my latest LabCorp test results. It says this exactly:
"Methodology: Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS)"

Thanks for pointing that out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale