I live in upstate New York how do I get a full hormone blood panel test ….

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Before the sensitive estradiol test was available in Canada I initially drove over the border to Buffalo and had blood drawn via Discountedlabs. It worked until someone at LabCorp caught the address of the ordering physician. Then I drove a bit further to Erie, PA. Later, flying for business, I had the labs run in many US cities.

You can walk in confidently and see if you can obtain the tests in New York; all they will do is say no if they happen to be paying attention. You can take a day and drive out of state. You can visit a walk-in clinic and ask for the order.

Why won’t your pcp write the order?

So I called life extension and they will mail me the kit but wth a Pennsylvania requisition postal area code and they said I should be fine to walk into a lab core in Scranton or Clark’s Summit . 2 hour drive .

Im doing self administered trt , he wouldn’t even hear me cause I was not completely below the low number , I came in at 460 but had all symptoms of low t , so now I’m on 135 mgs test e subq every Monday , Thrs and Saturday and feel great energy , gym motivation , and morning and middle of night wood plus have lost some weight while getting stronger .

wsj357

So I called life extension and they will mail me the kit but wth a Pennsylvania requisition postal area code and they said I should be fine to walk into a lab core in Scranton or Clark’s Summit . 2 hour drive .

Im doing self administered trt , he wouldn’t even hear me cause I was not completely below the low number , I came in at 460 but had all symptoms of low t , so now I’m on 135 mgs test e subq every Monday , Thrs and Saturday and feel great energy , gym motivation , and morning and middle of night wood plus have lost some weight while getting stronger .

We always mention to get a legit trt doc. Go to defy or Nelson Virgil or dr Nichols. Just hire a trt doc. Of course you are going to have issues using these sick care experts.

Glad you feel better. Now you need to find someone who can manage, order labs, and care for you. Sure Trt is easy, but that’s if nothing goes wrong. The moment something does you will realize why it’s so nice having an experienced provider on your side brother.

We always mention to get a legit trt doc. Go to defy or Nelson Virgil or dr Nichols. Just hire a trt doc. Of course you are going to have issues using these sick care experts.

Glad you feel better. Now you need to find someone who can manage, order labs, and care for you. Sure Trt is easy, but that’s if nothing goes wrong. The moment something does you will realize why it’s so nice having an experienced provider on your side brother.

I will def look into it , if I’m already on and test levels are high after bloods will they still work with me ? Say I’m 800-900 and try for defy .... are they gonna say hi off and restart with us ?

wsj357

I will def look into it , if I’m already on and test levels are high after bloods will they still work with me ? Say I’m 800-900 and try for defy .... are they gonna say hi off and restart with us ?

Do you have blood tests from before starting and when Low? If so yes. Send them to me new doc for history.

Yes I do have past bloods , PD only ran total test and free . Have an old thyroid test like 3 years ago too

461 total

12.6 free

3. 4 thyroid I believe , have to look up

And thanks to everyone else above as well , I’ll start looking into defy and contact Jessie when I do . Also I’ll contact discount labs to confirm they will do same as life Ext .

wsj357

Check free t3 and etc. thyroid should be always checked if you are starting trt. Saves a ton of time. Or at least you can keep track of it as you progress and do therapy.

wsj357

when I order im getting the most complete hormone panel there is , the one at life ext was $225 it includes free t3 , ill make sure the one from discount labs does as well

Yes free t 3. I think reverse t3 is important to. T4 is good but end of day t4 converts to t3. So you will quickly find out if you have enough t3 and whether to optimize it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me